Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
    https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)

Go down 
    +4
    rhyno
    [ZH]sunset
    zhantagonizer
    zhAsP00n
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) Empty
    PostSubject: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Assault rifles
    AK-47
    Commando
    AUG
    G11
    M16A1
    FAMAS
    Galil

Submachine guns
    MP5K
    MAC-10
    AK-74u

Light Machine Guns
    RPK
    Sniper Rifles
    Arctic Warfare
    Dragunov

Bows
    Crossbow
    Shotguns
    SPAS
    KS-23

Pistols
    M1911
    Python
    Makarov

Launchers
    M202 "Grim Reaper" Rocket Launcher
    RPG-7
    China Lake Pump Action Grenade Launcher

Attachments
    Swarovski Scope
    Suppressor
    Grenade Launcher
    Red Dot Sight
    Snub Nose
    Flashlight

Alternate Ammo Types
    Dragon's Breath
    Explosive Bolts
    Grenades
    M67
    Smoke Grenade
    Semtex

Other
    Knife
    C4
    Flamethrower
    Ballistic Knife
    Camera Spike
    M60

Settings

Vietnam, Cuba, the Arctic, Laos and Russia

Factions

Friendly
    Studies and Observation Group
    1st Cavalry Division
    USMC
    Enemy
    North Vietnamese Army (NVA)
    Viet Cong
    Russian Forces
    Evil or Very Mad
    Back to top Go down
    zhantagonizer
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:04 pm

have anymore, like how many online? how many maps, not just what the xbox or ps3 gets, but for wii
    Back to top Go down
    zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:21 pm

all things listed is in multiplayer
    Back to top Go down
    [ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:52 pm

HECK YEA an L96!!!!!!
    I have an L96 in real life and in the game that thing is gonna be the barrett. i kid you not
    Back to top Go down
    [ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:55 pm

actually theres a website cod bo ill give ya a link after this message.

3 streaks is gonna give you a little explosive rc bomb you can drive around and find snipers and blow em up.(that is really gonna be a pain in the butt i can allready tell.)
    4streak is a carepackage.
    5is an archangel. its the replacemnt to the preditor mistel in MW2
    theres also gonna be an attack heli,airstrike artilary strike,and a napalm bomb(the napalm bomb is gonnna be awesome!!)

theres gonna be a bling perk (two attachments on one gun)yes!!!!
    as well as a G11 that thing is the equivilent to the P90 but its an assult rifle
    really what you see in the trailers is what thyre saying

http://www.cod7blackops.com/weapons/
    Back to top Go down
    rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:34 pm

So they haven't given the difference between 360/PS3 and Wii yet.....
    Back to top Go down
    ZHkilla
    Admin
    Admin
    ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:37 am

Good info sunset! But I have heard that the RC car bomb may infact be worked into the game in some other way than a kill streak option, rumors say that it may be a perk with in your explosives perk, or even an object found in a map of some sort. We will have to wait till tomorrow and see what the trailers for wii reviel( That is if they have a wii trailer) with our lck it will be all footage from the 360/PS3 consoles! Sad
    Back to top Go down
    https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
    rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:26 am

no in the multiplayer gameplay the rc car was a kill streak reward
    Back to top Go down
    rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 am

Hoping we can have more than 5 vs 5 matches in Multiplayer. Gave up on voice for Wii Sad
    Back to top Go down
    black_starichigo165
    black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:51 pm

"Rebel" you are indeed right about the rc car being a killstreak, but what killa was saying was that he HEARD that it was gonna be a perk or an item thats on the map (which would totally suck, it would spam like every 2 minutes in different places on the map prolly. I say if its gonna be a map item, its a twice used thing, once for each team. you know?) but think about it, wii hasnt had any info leeked on that as well, I'm very very very positive that the rc car bomb is gonna only be a killstreak reward for ps3 and 360.
    Back to top Go down
    ZHkilla
    Admin
    Admin
    ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:01 pm

Yes in the interview that I saw, Treyarch supposedly mentioned that the RC car was so inferior to the kill streaks that can be used that it just might not fit with in all the possible perks that they have for killstreaks! Basically meaning that compared to the others they can give, the RC car wasn't nothing compared to what they have on their list to replace it. In my opinion it was a cool trailer to release and all, but truth be told we might only see this lil bugger in the campaign mode on the wii. I could definitely be wrong since all this stuff for wii is rumors and speculations though.
    Back to top Go down
    https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
    [ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:34 pm

you know that RC car will be cool for like a week then get sooooooo annoying!!!
    like ichi sayed itll get spammed like every two minuets!!

It's funny playing a game when it first comes out beaceause EVERYONES a lvl 1 and we can all start out on the same playing field.then you get a guy thats lvl55 10th prestige and your like WTP!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    zhantagonizer
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:55 am

ok, lots of debate about the rc car, but I am sure they have worked some tatics out on to stopping, u could be laying there motionless, an loss it if killed, it doesn't seem to be able to climb stairs. can claymores kill it? can u shoot it. many ways yet to try an stop it. yes it can be a pain, but it also can be a change. oh yeah, u might only have 30 secs to use it also.
    Back to top Go down
    [ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:25 pm

eh id rather have 10 seconds to use it cause it goes so dng fast itll pretty much clear the map in that time
    Back to top Go down
    rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:17 pm

anyone the currency system will be on the wii?
    Back to top Go down
    zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:20 pm

[ZH]sunset wrote:
    actually theres a website cod bo ill give ya a link after this message.

3 streaks is gonna give you a little explosive rc bomb you can drive around and find snipers and blow em up.(that is really gonna be a pain in the butt i can allready tell.)
    4streak is a carepackage.
    5is an archangel. its the replacemnt to the preditor mistel in MW2
    theres also gonna be an attack heli,airstrike artilary strike,and a napalm bomb(the napalm bomb is gonnna be awesome!!)

theres gonna be a bling perk (two attachments on one gun)yes!!!!
    as well as a G11 that thing is the equivilent to the P90 but its an assult rifle
    really what you see in the trailers is what thyre saying

http://www.cod7blackops.com/weapons/

the rc car is only in the special editions of black ops

Last edited by zhAsP00n on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    danny

danny

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 pm

wow wow wow dose that only say 2 sniper rifles?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)   Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Weapons, Misc. Weapons, Settings, and Teams (Fractions)
    Page 1 of 1