Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.

Go down 
+5
garrett
ZHkilla
blackbeltbap
zhantagonizer
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. Empty
PostSubject: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 pm

I never thought I would have to make a post like the one I am about to make. But due to recent events I think we all need to make some things very clear. Im going to leave out names here, but this post is intended for ALL ZH members new, old, and not yet here.

In no way is ANY member of Zapper Heroes that is above the age of 18 allowed to contact any member UNDER the age of 18 with any typed or verbal material that is not directly related to Wii Gaming ONLY. I could limit this to just sending inappropriate material but this leaves a LARGE grey area and I personally dont want to have to sort that out. Common sense should tell ANY adult that it is not in their best interest to contact a minor outside of the ZH forums or Skype. This also applys to any explicit material in ZH or Skype.

If this rule is broken in any way for any reason the proper authorities will be contacted along with members IP information and any related material needed for an investigation. Trust me when I say you do not want this course of action to be taken because you WILL be getting a knock at your door very soon.

Skype calls must be treated with respect for other members. WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE. Assume its offensive before you open your mouth. Unless you know who your on the line with consider your call a public one and be on your best behavior.

Bottom line is if we get ANY complaint like this our site WILL be shut down pending an investigation and I personally dont want to be responsible for something of that magnitude.

From here out this is the NUMBER ONE RULE OF OUR CLAN. You break it you DO NOT get a warning, your banned.

Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:07 am

Wow, understand.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:19 am

i get it but, i dont get why you had to post this, i have not heard of this happening in this clan
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 am

Great post, and I agree with this heavily. Being a father of 3, I feel that this should never happen. I think sometimes we ZHers tend to get lost in our gaming alternate lives and forget about the age of the ppl that we are really talking to. We can't let this happen! The internet at times can be a fantasy world of sorts, getting lost in these new personas that we have. We all need to remember that these are real ppl on the other end of these skype calls, some young, some religous, and some that just don't respect vulgar behavior. So let's keep any contact with other members as if you were speaking with your MOTHER! That should kinda tell ya how clean and respectful we expect our members to be. Thank you guys anf gals for following this new rule here at ZH. As Bone stated its basically a common sense thing here! We don't need Chris Hansen trolling our boards!
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 am

Makes sense to me Bone. Thanks for the post.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Makes sense to me

I just dont understand those people that randomly comeon our chat and curse like crazy just to get banned!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:05 am

ZHbonecrackr wrote:

In no way is ANY member of Zapper Heroes that is above the age of 18 allowed to contact any member UNDER the age of 18 with any typed or verbal material that is not directly related to Wii Gaming ONLY. I could limit this to just sending inappropriate material but this leaves a LARGE grey area and I personally dont want to have to sort that out. Common sense should tell ANY adult that it is not in their best interest to contact a minor outside of the ZH forums or Skype. This also applys to any explicit material in ZH or Skype.

Does that include any friendly talk between ZHers on Facebook?
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:21 am

spoon, u know what is right or wrong, we just dont want anything wrong to happen.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 am

I mean dont break the law. If your an adult and you attempt to contact a minor with explicit material and/or vulgar chat in a sexual manner your going to be booted. So basically if we get a complaint from a minor in ANY way we are not going to hear out your case. Your going to just be banned. So make sure you know the person your talking to.

If I had one adult complain about another adults use of vulgar language or explicit material then I would warn the other user. But if the complaint comes from a 14 year old or a 14 year olds parent/guardian and its about an adult then I WILL NOT warn the user they just get the boot.

Also I will just point this out now. If the complaint is from a 14yr old about a 14yr old (obviously the ages are just an example) I will also boot the 14yr old. Why? Because when 2 minors are involved the next responsible adult is in charge meaning the Zapper Heroes Administration and/or moderators. Im sure I speak for all of the management team here on this, we dont want anything to happen to the ZH site over something as trivial as this.

This does apply to sites other than Zapper Heroes. If your going to act in that way then we just dont want you affiliated with Zapper Heroes regardless of what site your doing it on. We just cant afford to weed out the grey area on this so we have to have a pretty strict policy. I dont want me or any of the ZH crew being linked to anything like this.

Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Yup I agree with ya bone. We gotta be more secure so nothing like this could ever happen. Internet these days can do alot to just one person.. and it's why all this drama in the Internet is broadcast out there in the news media at times. Hopefully nothing like this will never happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Here's something to bring up the mood!

I made this song for bones.
I call it... "I can't defeat bonecracker :S"

It just occurred to me, that I have been though this place time and again,
and in the same spot, I get shot and I repetitively dieeeeeee.
I never will give up, as I attempt to pass the c4s on the wall, but then again,
I'm being killed by themmm again.
If I only had the M4 carbine, it would make it a lot easier to beat these guys.
But every time, some how, every time, some how, every time I lose.
I can't defeat Bone Cracker, no matter how much I try to dodge his M60 he just kills me again.
And even though I get passed his knife attack he just busts out his m16 and shoots me again.
I shoot as fast as I can, but when I had to go up against Bone cracker I was helpless again.
I'll try again but of course this is my plan, I'll just use my m16 to the best that I cannnnn.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:10 pm

LOL^^^ ich has skillz to pay da bills!
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.   Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zapper Heroes Policy You MUST follow.
Page 1 of 1