Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!!

Go down 
+2
black_starichigo165
garrett
6 posters
AuthorMessage
garrett

Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!!   Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Hey everyone, this might sound lame but i've decided to go by Rodway from this day forward.
Its and old friend of mines given name, he was a really cool guy and i always thought his name was awesome, and im tired of using my real name. So here goes nothing.

PS. let me know what you think of the name.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!!   Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Well I'll be honest, Rodway is fine, but G, we've always called you either Casper, Garrett, or Gman. It's gonna be hard to call you rodway now a days but I'm sure we'll try lol. Takes a month to break a habit.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!!   Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:29 pm

welcome buddie, I will update new friends list
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!!   Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:23 am

Awww man i loved GARRETT.50CAL!!!

casull got anyother gunb related names for this guy mr.rodway?
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!!   Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:48 pm

noes!! i'm too old! lol, garret, you will always be garret to me, but you might be able to teach an old dog new tricks... eventually!
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!!   Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:18 pm

LOl, I don't care much for names. I personally like names that are unique in their own sense. So if the name is fine to you its good in my book. Better than the usual and common names we come by these days.

p.s. your new name sounds youre a transformer lol. Pretty wicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!!   Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Introducing.....[ZH]Rodway!!! Zhforu10 :: Introduce yourself to the community-
Jump to: