Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii Empty
PostSubject: things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii   things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:30 am

what i really want to be changed is the way they did sniping in mwr, they made it sway and your arm already has sway becuase it is hard to point at a screen continuously, so you have "super sway", i think that needs to be fixed even though it would most likely mean the deletion of a perk which causes alot of problems. i playede w@w yesterday and i like the sniping on that its alot easier, i have like 30+ sniper kills on that game and like 20- sniper kills on mwr.

P.S. if anyone still has w@W im going to be playing it a little bit right now, but after black ops comes out i most likekly will trade w@w in to get bo so, you got to play with me now
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii   things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:42 am

well don't forget, waw was made after mw, they just finally came out with it for us, so I hope they keep the sniping like waw also, Like I was talking with d49 last night, hope they come out with a few more sniper friendly maps also.
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii   things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:41 am

The sniping is supposed to have the sway, like it does on the other consoles, the WAW sniping was way too easy. And they're not going to change it cause they already have the perk to hold your breath. I do agree with the fact that the WAW sniping was "better", but once again, i think it was too easy.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii   things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 am

my biggest complaint for sniping in mwr is how slow the swing speed is, to hard to move to find a target. other then that I don't mind it. Well besides wish I could no scope better
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii   things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:09 pm

ya no scoping is easier in waw too, and it moves slow hat may be my problem whatever it is i cant snipe good in mwr compared to waw, im actually a good sniper in waw not in mwr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii   things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . things that need or would like to be changed in bo wii Newbla11 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: