Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Elite Wolf Pack

Go down 
+8
WaspyOwnz
ZHkilla
ZH|Ku12312
[zh]seigies
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
zhantagonizer
black_starichigo165
zhAsP00n
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Well we kept EWP a secret for a while till we found a fith person
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Well nothing against anyone but our group is just a group lol. Nuthin more, we all played with each other since WaW, so we found out how to play and win in different fun ways other than the obvious. We don't plan to make a GB or anything like that. Thats whats cool, we play cod with everyone equally and it doesn't bog us down because its ZH. It's all bout fun. We're just a group of friends that thought it would be fun to give us a name and play. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 pm

^ what he said, but of course originally the name was gonna be ZH A TEAM. BUT NOOOOOOO. SOMEONE HAD TO GO AND SAY THAT IT WAS A HORRIBLE NAME AND THAT IT WOULD BRING US SHAME. I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT NAME THANK YOU VERY MUCH QUATRE DEAR. Mad
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Sppon man maybe you guys should jump off the drama train and re-think this. You guys can still have your team and still hang with us. In ZH a post like "I am now leaving ZH" only means one thing to us.....you dont like us and never want to talk to us again. Thats the only reason a person would make a "Im leaving" post.

ZH isnt somthing you quit.....its a group of people that meet at a common place on the web. If you dont want to be here then fine. But dragging up a bunch of drama on your way out...seriously. I know I could care less.
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Bone i quit for my own personal reeasons! Cyrax and bambi quit for some reason idk about and kookie quit for his personal reasons! I quit cuz i made a choice to leave the clan because of that reason! Kc knows ichi knows swim knows and there all cool with it! I didnt know cyrax and bambi were guna quit till kookie told me!

All i know is that i left for a specific reason!
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:33 pm

this is my last post
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:33 pm

except for this one
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 pm

and this one
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:56 pm

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
Sppon man maybe you guys should jump off the drama train and re-think this. You guys can still have your team and still hang with us. In ZH a post like "I am now leaving ZH" only means one thing to us.....you dont like us and never want to talk to us again. Thats the only reason a person would make a "Im leaving" post.

ZH isnt somthing you quit.....its a group of people that meet at a common place on the web. If you dont want to be here then fine. But dragging up a bunch of drama on your way out...seriously. I know I could care less.

finally! someone who thinks what I think about this whole thing xD jk.

but really, if you want to leave, then that's fine. We ain't going to say that we don't like you. We're just going to tip our hats to you. It's life. And why drag personal reasons into this anyway? *sigh*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:34 pm

ok ok, it is done, elite wolf pack has left the building, at least for now!!!!! ehhehee, come back an visit when u can. tip my hat.
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:32 pm

zhantagonizer wrote:
ok ok, it is done, elite wolf pack has left the building, at least for now!!!!! ehhehee, come back an visit when u can. tip my hat.

*Salute* you can come by the EWP site any time! AsP00n out!
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Any further questions please PM an Admin or Mod and they will be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Wolf Pack   Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite Wolf Pack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Elite Wolf Pack - Page 2 Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: