Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Getting my third Wii repair...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Getting my third Wii repair... Empty
PostSubject: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:39 pm

So the first time I got my Wii fixed it ended up costing me a lot more money than I wanted to spend. But I had a duty, a Call of Duty... and I wanted to play it with ZH so badly. So I went through with it!
The unfortunate thing was that after that repair my Wii wouldn't connect to EVERYONE like it used to.

The second repair was during December of last year. I was luckily under the re-newed warranty from the last repair so all I had to do was pay for a box... which was annoying. But Swiftly it was back with me. Unfortunately it still doesn't connect to everyone even though I told nintendo.

Now my Wii has broken down once again. Over the phone I talked with a rep, told him what's up, and even went on to explain how the wi-fi doesn't like to work and how me and my gaming group have found that it more often isn't the router but rather it is the console itself! he was surprised being that he said it was actually rare for that to be a problem... sure. But I got lucky. He told me he put it in the notes for repair.

So he went on and told me that it was a year and a half since my last repair ... and that it would cost me $45 (half the normal price) because I had a repair history that indicated I needed a discount.

After finding my original box I found it was dated for December 2009! I KNEW IT~!
I called back another rep and told him what happened. He said sorry many times and set my repair to be under warranty; FREE! and he said it would be renewed once again. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Sucks that the wii broke. But great that repair is free. My wii still sits in a box waiting to ship it out for repair. I've simply been dragging my feet because I am using the other household wii, but wifes been making comments so I better send mine out soon!
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Hahah, for sure! have you thought about doing a Wii trade for a black one?
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:17 pm

You should just get a new one for all the dang trouble. On nintentos dime for sure
Back to top Go down
ZH|dead1998

ZH|dead1998

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:33 pm

rofl did ya guys throw your wii across the room or bricked it, i didnt know itll be that easy to brake :p
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:23 am

Wii got sent today. It will be back within a week I do believe.
Back to top Go down
musicman748

musicman748

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:22 am

I'm sorry you have had so much trouble with your Wii. Although I am surprised I am not having your luck. I have the worst luck in the world.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Didn't you say your Wii hasn't broken down before? I'm not sure. lol
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Received by Repair Facility: 08/13/2010
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 am

Wii en rout. Probably going to be at the post office tomorrow- or it's already there.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:40 pm

I got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting my third Wii repair...   Getting my third Wii repair... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting my third Wii repair...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Getting my third Wii repair... Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: