Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
garrett

EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey everyone, i just heard of this game called minecraft and just bought it online, its only like 12 dollars or something, it doesnt look like much (graphics look like Lego) but its soo fun! and you can play online!

http://www.minecraft.net/

Thats the site where you can read about it as well as buy it. Basically you start off, and it generates a random world, its different every time you start an account. And you explore, built stuff, like a house, a castle if you want, you can dig underground and get resoarces to make weapons and tools, and armor.

And when the sun goes down........zombies, giant spiders, skeletons, and other monsters come out and attack you! (thats why you need to build a shelter right away.

Its just awesome, and its pretty cheap, i recommend you guys get it, its lots of fun for the money, and i want to try playing online with at least one of you guys.

Before you decide, watch this video, this video basically convinced me to get it.
(theres actually a series of these videos, each about 10 minutes, but even if you just watch the first you'll learn a lot and get the idea of how much fun it can be).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANgI2o_Jinc

(GET THIS GAME!!!)
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:09 pm

LOL U R CANADIAN BOT...

Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:43 pm

check out what this guy made in minecraft!!!! so intense!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVL4YgeIID4

Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:39 am

game does look endlessly fun but, i dont have no money thats my own, so i will not be getting it, also the graphics ar kind of low quality, but its looks to be a good indie game
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:56 am

yeah, the graphics are purposely bad though, plus with low graphics the worlds are much bigger.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:45 am

welll actually i want to get it but i have no money so, it dont look like i will be getting it, garett how did you get it in the first place you can only buy it for either euros or pounds i dont know what that sign means
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:12 pm

you can still pay with american or canadian money, its just a few dollars more. so instead of it being 9 dollars, its about 12. And i just used my dads credit card cause i dont have one yet, and just told him i would pay him back.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:14 pm

LOL garrett xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
garrett

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:32 pm

kc, its so fun, you have to get it dude!
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:54 pm

ya it looks fun, i played the classic version for free but all you can do is build, which is boring, iwant to get tools and kill zombies and skeletons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!   EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . EVERYONE BUY MINECRAFT!! Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: