Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Packing my luggage for now.

Go down 
+5
zhantagonizer
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Papa T
[zh]seigies
ZH|Ku12312
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

Packing my luggage for now. Empty
PostSubject: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Well my fellow ZHers.

I will not be active for a period of time due to my activities at school (lots of stuff going on), life (of course) and other things.

I have an ACT examination that needs to be carefully studied hard xD
And on top of that, I'll be doing essays for my english classes (i have more than one haha), and lots of note taking so that I can succeed. I'll also be going out for tennis too next spring at my school, and with that needs practice. Razz

So why am I telling you this? Well because you guys are my family of course!!

you guys are something I can't live without!! and it will be a bummer for me to miss out on Black Ops with you guys, but like I always say, you guys are my family, and with that, needs some time off of things.

you guys are an awesome group of people!
You guys are honored to be called my other family.

I appreciate and love every one of you, even though we either had differences towards each other.

If you all want to keep in touch (which I highly do so), you can reach me on Skype and message me! I will be on at times and will answer to your messages. If you all have Facebook, add me and I'll be gladly to talk to all of you (just don't spam my wall, dangit >:0).

For those who are concerned, don't be. I'll be gone for awhile, but this is a good break from all this crap!

And for the future new members who wandered and see this.

WELCOME TO ZH!!!!!

THE #1 PLACE TO BE, WHERE YOU CAN HAVE FUN, AND NOT WHINE ABOUT THE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON!

KC-OUT!

Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 pm

good luck kc! u rulez!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:29 am

Good Luck and stop by a Troth Tuesday now and then. We will keep the light on for ya. likes it
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:46 am

Ill be watching you...... cyclops
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 am

good luck kc, will be waiting for your return.
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:51 pm

lol, well i remember you tried this before and couldn't stay away for long.. You will miss and be back before you know it!! But for now, study hard, play well and come back soon!

hugs
mama
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:46 pm

ya, got studying to do, on facebook you said you went and played lazer tag, are you studying to join the army, lol, you'll be back very soon
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:11 pm

That was his birthday party.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 pm

oh he did not say that in his message, unless i missed it, ok that makes more sense, but i still havent heard of him studying, all ive seen as of late is him sort of partying, whatever im just bored because there are no new posts
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:56 pm

KC DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Ah bbb's a facebook stalkerrrr!!!
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 pm

no i read what people post on facebook
well im a little bit of what you could consider a stalker on facebook i figured out some of the real names ofsome of zh's members
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:54 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Hope to see ya soon bud. And I will definitely shoot you some por............I mean messages on skype!
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packing my luggage for now.   Packing my luggage for now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packing my luggage for now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Packing my luggage for now. Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: