Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Hi guys, from the House of Fury!

Go down 
+3
Papa T
black_starichigo165
Sgt Fury
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt Fury

Hi guys, from the House of Fury! Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys, from the House of Fury!   Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Surprised I know, long time no hear. Just wanted to say all is not entirely well, but at least I am NOT pushing daisies Razz !! As some of you know, I have been battling chronic Lyme and autoimmune disease for God knows how long. This past May, I officially medically retired from my law enforcement job after 19 years of service. Loved the job, but really had no choice in the matter. The disease had overrun me with pain and fatigue, and I could not maintain the status quo. Docs said I would never get better if I stayed on that treadmill, so in the end, it was an easy decision for me. I have been undergoing aggressive IV treatments since this past January, but unfortunately recently developed some complications and I had to postpone the treatments indefinitely and go back to a combination of oral antibiotics. The good news is I am feeling MUCH better today than I did this time last year, but there is still a long ways to go.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I am stoked to see the clan is still together and you guys have a new website!! I hope one day to return in my full Fury!!! But since my wife has been doing Netflix on the Wii, I am afraid the only lead that is going to be slung is by my wife if I log on with ZH....LOL

Peace,

Fury
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, from the House of Fury!   Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Whoa, hang in there. Hopefully you'll be up and goin for the new CoD. Get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, from the House of Fury!   Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Wow, great to hear from you Fury!!!! Sorry to hear your medical issues haven't been resolved, hope things get better for you soon. We will always be here for you, just drop by and chat with us whenever.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, from the House of Fury!   Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey dude! Wow was just thinking about you! Hows your station doing?
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, from the House of Fury!   Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Great to hear from ya good'ol buddy. Glad to hear your health is coming along. Now that's enough of this mooshy crap! Get your candy azz up and go out and get Black Ops, so I can lay a smacketh down on your old behind. Then I will tell momma to go over to ya and teabag ya for old time sake. Keep your head up buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, from the House of Fury!   Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:17 pm

its great to hear from u guy. love to see ya on. I think it is about time u got a second wii!!!!! hope all goes well for ya.
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, from the House of Fury!   Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Sargy! I miss you! But killa's right, i'm due to tbag your A*@!! congrats on 19 years and retirement! Enjoy it to the fullest and hope you can finally get on a road to recovery. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, from the House of Fury!   Hi guys, from the House of Fury! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, from the House of Fury!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Hi guys, from the House of Fury! Zhforu10 :: Introduce yourself to the community-
Jump to: