Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
zhantagonizer
NOFEAR
rebel47
black_starichigo165
Papa T
[zh]seigies
Quatre4
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 pm

I got this news from Uber. But its legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm now 50x more hyped up for the game. You guys can read whats going on this article but man. I feel like crying right now. jocolor

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/410?path=intel/410
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 pm

FREAKIN HUZZAH!!! i'm zh seigies....and i approve this message!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 am

I'll vote for ya!!!

Sounds awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 am

OH GAWD YES! UBER, I LOVE YOU HAS A ZOMBIE LIKES TO EAT HUMAN FLESH AND FOR ME TO EAT AS MANY PORK CHOP SANDWICHES THAT I CAN EAT!!! OH GOD YESSSS!!! THIS IS BETTER THEN THAT ONE TIME I GOT THAT SUPER MAN LIMITED EDITION COFFEE CUP!!!

AND JUST TO CELEBRATE THIS FINE ARTICLE YOU JUST FOUND QUATRE, I AM GOING TO BUY A NEW TV. THAT WAY I CAN FINALLY SEE EVERYTHING!!!
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 am

im exited and i was probably one of the only people that said the can handle everything
Back to top Go down
NOFEAR

NOFEAR

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:57 pm

thats so kool to bad im not getting it for the wii
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

nice, anyone getting the headset?
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Its probably going to be WAY better than Skype. Skype seems to get bogged down sometimes, and slows things down. But if the line is open to anybody Im not for that. I doubt that will be the deal with the headset. So with the game and head set its looking like about $100? Not a very FYG friendly price point.......OH WELL! Good to be a FOG I guess.

So who is down for some zombie BBQ?
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm

the headset is only a bout $30
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:14 pm

its actually 25 with a 10 foot cable
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 pm

i'm in for weeinie roasts, boss man! FLAME ON!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:35 am

ya and it still doesnt have ecverything, it still has no theatre mode splitscreen, and no telling if killcam and spectate and stuffare fixed
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 am

im so excited, and i think i will be getting the headset, skype is fine, but the headsets pretty cheap and skype can create some lag which i really dont need, lol
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:53 pm

But its wired..........Im used to a wireless blue tooth. Oh well if the lag is gone Ill live.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:42 pm

What makes you think that with a head set its not going to lag?
Of course it's gonna lag,it's just more for the game to proccess and send to everyone elses wii which means more lag.The more detaild the game and more stuff to proccess usually means that theyres gonna be more lag....But thats why you vaccum out your wii ever week likes it

Just my hypotesis

I didint read the article at all im on our school computers and that stuff is blocked dangit. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:41 pm

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
Its probably going to be WAY better than Skype. Skype seems to get bogged down sometimes, and slows things down. But if the line is open to anybody Im not for that. I doubt that will be the deal with the headset. So with the game and head set its looking like about $100? Not a very FYG friendly price point.......OH WELL! Good to be a FOG I guess.

So who is down for some zombie BBQ?

I think the bundle for it will be 80. I don't know I'd have to make a stop at my local friendly gamestop to ask. But still, THIS FTG CAN AFFORD THE 100 BUCKS. Skype doesn't seem to slow everything down. I know that if I host calls my internet is VERY FRAGILE. So I tend to drop from calls if this happens with skype and my internet, then it'll happen in the game regardless, I always tend to log off when I'm in the middle of my games but thats cause of my router. Even if it does make lags, what makes everyone think it'll be better then skype. I honestly say we keep skype just incase. Some of us may have enough money to get that headset some of us dont. Some of us might like skype better. Plus I hear they're actually gonna record everything we say. SO It's totally not worth it. I wanna say whatever I wanna say, but of course I wouldn't say anything mean to lower anyone's self esteem. QUATRE YOU BOOGER EATERRR!!!
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:22 pm

u can also disinclude 3D from the wii
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:48 pm

whooped dee doo if they record what I say, I don't try an say anything bad anyways, bad for ya don't ya know that. I am nice to even kc. ehehehhe.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:14 pm

never thought about it. Im still going to keep skype too. Guess it depends on who can get in the call and what not, because I dont want to talk to random people.
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:02 pm

i cant wait to tick people off with the mic
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:55 pm

there will probably be a muting feature, so people will just mute you.....hopefully they will have muting or it would be practically pointless
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Just making a point with two posts gman?

INdeed they probably will have a muting feature
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:57 pm

ok will the wii have this???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIiZop7kcQI&feature=uploademail

will find out soon
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:18 pm

idk most likely yes but idk, really everyone sways dead ops arcade sucks and is a waste of time anyway, but idk actually looking at it now it looks cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Wii Has Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Newbla11 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: