Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
first opinions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
first opinions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
first opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
first opinions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
first opinions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
first opinions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
first opinions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

first opinions

Go down 
+9
[ZH]sunset
rhyno
rebel47
[zh]seigies
black_starichigo165
Swim
Papa T
pstlpaknmama
zhantagonizer
13 posters
AuthorMessage
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:19 am

found the game ok, little more cartoony then I would like, have to work at my controls also, needs alot of fine tuning it is 1 am an there are 305 people on line. lots of things to learn an I am a old man trying.
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:38 am

uggh, i'm bummed I slept through watching you play via skype! I'm up now and waiting for trothkin to get home with the game so I can preview it and hopefully get some sleep tonight. I hope it's atleast comparable to MWR as far as graphics!
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:39 am

Well, we had some issues last night with Mama's Wii. Whenever we got online it would lock up. I got it online and in a game once but then it locked up again. Played fine on my black Wii. I agree with Ant, the graphics do seem a little more cartoonish than MWR but I think it might be because the colors are more vibrant. I like how it is more like MW2 with the blood like splatter on the screen and the kill messages on the screen. "Buzzkill", "Revenge", "Headshot", etc. really cool in my opinion. It might just have been last night with only 400-450 people online but I experienced little lag for the 1 game I played, I had 4 bars. I also really liked the new lobby system. Tells you how many people are online, tells you how many games you are trying to join. The Ally System (friend codes) is really cool. It is very similar to how the Conduit was. You can send Ally requests to people and all they have to do is accept. You also have a "recently played" list that you can send Ally requests to. Well back to the grind, have to figure out whats up with Mama's Wii so we can play today. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Swim
Swim

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Cool beans! Im excited to play with you all!
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Okay, in my opinion, here's how the game went for myself.

The game graphics looks a lot like how WaW looked like with a little mix of 007 or as some people would say "Conduit" graphics. The online play went okay, but I didn't like how the guns you started out with, but I am loving the AI combat training. That was the first thing I went to. Then went to the story and played at least 3 matches of the online play. I had to readjust everything. Now I reset my dead zones and camera speeds too, the controls I'm using are Alpha controls I believe. Either that or its the Delta.

Anyways, some peeps here will be playing Zombies tonight, not too sure who will, but I know I'll be playing that tonight.
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:00 am

keep in mind that i have been playing the game for about 4 hours, lol. the connection issues are really frustrating. the game is cartoonish to me too. the headset is alright but it's prolly only worth it if you know some other people with it. i don't really like being forced to talk to strangers but oh well, it's still cool i guess. zombie mode is fun. the campaign is challenging but that could be learning the new controls affecting it. overall, i give it 3 rolled up newspapers out of 5, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
rebel47

rebel47

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 am

i couldnt even connect to wifi but i could for zombies
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 am

rebel47 wrote:
i couldnt even connect to wifi but i could for zombies
If you aren't able to connect with your first account, it just shows "please wait". Create a second account and try to connect again. Once you get in log out of that account and load with your first account. It will work. Only way I was able to get on yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 am

Also if you are using the USB LAN adapter for a hardwire internet connection, switch to wireless. Seems like the LAN thing isn't compatible with BO for now.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:12 pm

GUESS WHAT!

I was playing black ops last night and i got in a game with a player named exactly this:[ZH]lilmama
I was wondering who this was!

BO graphice bite theyre worse then Q of S graphics but gameplay is great so far i guess they packed the wii disk so full of memory of guns attachments etc that they didint have enough for detail in maps.....
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:26 pm

Sunny that was Lil Mama, she was playing last night.

I like it, Black Ops that is. Once you get by all the connections issues it is a really good game. Couple things are weird though. Like in WaW and MWR the host advantage was king, if you were hosting you usually rocked. I know if Mama or I hosted I usually went 3x KDR. With BO, I do worst eveytime I host, I mean I have a better score when I don't host. The game seems really laggy for me when hosting, I hate that. You seem to play the same maps over and over, need to remember to vote the map I guess. I just unlocked the AUG. Really nice gun. I equipped it with red dot and extended mag and it is like a P90 on steroids, probably my favorite gun so far although the Ak74u and Galil are close seconds. Oh, I'm not too fond of the tomahawk or the dual pistols so far.

Well hope to see everyone online again this weekend.
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Dual Pistols with speed reloading is where its at. Been spamming the Famas but the thing ain't too accurate or it could be my sensitivity controls are still a little off.
Back to top Go down
garrett

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:04 pm

i really like, i dont really have any major complaints, the graphics are totally fine for me, and i really like everything so far, having so much fun
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:32 pm

idk, havent played game yet, but from what ive seen, its a let down to me , but it sil looks good, i have to say that its motly nintendos fault the game sucks

edit: i meanits nintendosfault game doent have everything
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Hey sunny, ya that was our 14 yr old daughter, lol.

Another good thing is the texting. A guy texted trothkin yesterday and asked if he could join zh! LMAO, so he changed his name and put a zh in front. too funny.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:23 pm

game is getting better for me, still learning the feel of it, an still have to learn most of the guns. used the famas too, feels like the stg from moh to me!!!!! need to learn the maps, which will come with time, I like the headset, an seigies u can turn people off u don't want to talk to, have to highlight there name a it will tell u what to click based on your wii mote settings.
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:10 pm

cool, thanks ant. i'm still learning. most of troth tuesday was me figuring out wth i was doing, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
rhyno

rhyno

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 am

I am seriously digging this game. Still saving money for the AK47 and Commando.......
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:05 am

Commando?
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:18 am

cng wrote:
Commando?
Assault Rifle
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:38 pm

CNG, the Commando is an early M4-ish Carbine; a short barrel M-16.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: first opinions   first opinions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . first opinions Newbla11 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: