Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

The solution to most of our problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

The solution to most of our problems Empty
PostSubject: The solution to most of our problems   The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Well with everyone making black ops threads i figured if you cant beat em joinem.....

I cant belive no one has allready made a thread for this.
Anyways i guess i had to update the game.Just all of the sudden it wouldent lemme play so i exited the game and restarted it and it said i had to install this update that randomly poped up.I did the update,it took about 2 minuets to do.And the great thing is it fixed alot of the most common problems were having.It changed the words of one of the menue to "Black Ops Online"when before it just said multiplayer i think?The whole unbound thing is still glitch but at least when your in the controlls menu it says the controlls are set.

Were having alot more ease connecting to a game and its not kicking people out like it used to.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: The solution to most of our problems   The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 pm

We all had to get that update. I got mine yesterday morning. Anyways, I disagree. It's not working. All it's doing is making more lag and more problems. We had lots problems yesterday night at Papa Troth Tuesday. Wii Freezing, unbounding problems, connection as usual. One new thing is the Mics now. Everyone talking is all static-y now and having the mics makes it lag badly then eve, which never happened with us before we had this update. This new update is totally not working for most of us.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: The solution to most of our problems   The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Yeah your right i have seen alot less people using mics
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: The solution to most of our problems   The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:39 pm

ya loks like it didnt do anything pisitive for a litle bit it kept doing the cant conect to server thing and now its doing the conection problems during the match, also ithink the default now is mics off because i always look and it say mic comm or whatever off yet i barely ever turn it off

edit: oh also it now has to load between going between gameplay and spectate in zombies, bo and treyarch seriously pissing me off right now
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: The solution to most of our problems   The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Well this is totally weired you guys my wiis and the game is working fine.Ihate to rub your problems in your face but it looks like mine is the only wii that was working.Me and LILmama were playing lastnight and i didint have problems i dont think mama did eithr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The solution to most of our problems   The solution to most of our problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The solution to most of our problems
Page 1 of 1