Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Sorry For Not Being Around...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Sorry For Not Being Around... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry For Not Being Around...   Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Lately i havent been on the chatbox.in fact the last time i was on was like 3 weeks ago with swim.I been posting a moderate amount but thats only on the school computers.Which i only have 55min IF IT WASENT FOR FRIGGIN LANSCHOOL(i just unplug the internet cord and it's unblockd).Anyways my dads going through the "mid life crises" or as some people call it (MAN-o-pause) so hes really been getting on my nerves,and caring alot more about what i do and making simple disicions for me that i can make on my own.I cant skate out in the front when its dark like i did at 30MPH at 10PM,i cant listen to my beloved marilyn manson.Even playing Black Ops is sketchy.To make a long story short i gotten myself EASILY grounded for a long long time.Probably not even till the first of the year!And to make things worse this technology term ends today so this is going to be the last post for me for a dang long time.I can get on ZH via wii internet but thats soooo slow.Even Quatres sig makes the schools mac computers lag a bunch.

So ill still be playing black ops full blast but dont expext to see me on chat anytime soon and forums for that matter...BYE GUYS!! No

Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around...   Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:30 pm

[ZH]sunset wrote:
Lately i havent been on the chatbox.in fact the last time i was on was like 3 weeks ago with swim.I been posting a moderate amount but thats only on the school computers.Which i only have 55min IF IT WASENT FOR FRIGGIN LANSCHOOL(i just unplug the internet cord and it's unblockd).Anyways my dads going through the "mid life crises" or as some people call it (MAN-o-pause) so hes really been getting on my nerves,and caring alot more about what i do and making simple disicions for me that i can make on my own.I cant skate out in the front when its dark like i did at 30MPH at 10PM,i cant listen to my beloved marilyn manson.Even playing Black Ops is sketchy.To make a long story short i gotten myself EASILY grounded for a long long time.Probably not even till the first of the year!And to make things worse this technology term ends today so this is going to be the last post for me for a dang long time.I can get on ZH via wii internet but thats soooo slow.Even Quatres sig makes the schools mac computers lag a bunch.

So ill still be playing black ops full blast but dont expext to see me on chat anytime soon and forums for that matter...BYE GUYS!! No

Hey sunny, your old man is just probably trying to say that it's about time for a jump of maturity. your dad is just alittle worried about your actions now since you're coming to that age to where you control your own life and decisions.

I'm sure the FOGs here at ZH will understand your situations because they do the same to their kids as well. But that's just showing you how normal your life is compared to others.

Last edited by ZH|Ku12312 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around...   Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:36 pm

^?^kc?
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around...   Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 pm

[ZH]sunset wrote:
^?^kc?

don't know why i did that LOL
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around...   Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 pm

ok fixed it.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around...   Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:26 pm

dude You need to post your FC man I dont even have it (or I mean Ally Code). I havent even played with you yet! We will miss you dude, but we will be here when your able to get back on.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around...   Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:28 pm

wow it turns out the wii internet doesent lag like i thought it would!!
Ill be posting everyonce and awhile...

I dont even know my FC i havent even looked at it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around...   Sorry For Not Being Around... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry For Not Being Around...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Sorry For Not Being Around... Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: