Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
So whats next? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
So whats next? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
So whats next? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
So whats next? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
So whats next? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
So whats next? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
So whats next? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
So whats next? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
So whats next? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

So whats next?

Go down 
+3
Swim
[zh]seigies
[ZH]sunset
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:21 am

LOL this may be way to early to ask the question with black ops fresh outta the treyarch oven.But whats going to be next?Theyve pretty much coverd all modern war eras.Except WW1 which i think would be kinda cool since WW1 is allmost unsung.Will 3arc ever go back to making WW2 games?maybe they might make a civil war game?NOT...What do you think?
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:05 am

personally, i miss ww2 fps. i'm just not as big of fan of modern ones. black ops is sorta inbetween, but eh. maybe i just like killing nazis, idk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
Swim
Swim

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:07 am

If I heard right... I believe the next COD will be a futuristic type of warfare.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Well from many sources, they say the next cod will be like nothing before it. And it is being made by a new developer not treyarch or infinity ward. And sunny if you aren't familiar with war then you would know that world war 1 would not make a good game. Due to it being only faught in trenches and slaughtering if you weren't in a trench. But civil war would be cool but dunno how it would be done because of regiments not moving while firing lol.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:29 pm

@Swim:I saw on the last E3 event there was a really cool futuristic game i forget what its called but it looked bad bootie

@quatre:LOL you definetly got a point there with the people standing still.Well i guess you can be on horesback running around killing people.Idk the tactics of civil war and if they did that.And a ww1 fame would still be pretty cool.You could have epic moments were youd have to jump outta trentches and in slow motion be dodging bullets and slashing through enimies left and right.I think it would be kinda cool.

Maybe just forget about huge war games totally and go do like police forces.Like riot controll(LAG).Or even be a soldier up against that escobar guy in the columbian drug cartell.Theres alot of stuff that could make a great game without being total wars
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan all could use a few more games. Some would be rather limited Im sure due to terrain and map possibilities. Even a game based on the failed invasion of Cuba. Given black ops does cover a Cuba "invasion" to some extent but whole platoons of Navy Special Warfare groups attacked the cost line. Some Navy SEAL teams even got dropped into the ocean and never heard from again.

Given they made a Modern Warfare 2 for the other systems, it leaves many possibilities open to future games.
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:59 pm

god i hope we don't get modern warfare 2 reflex, cause i won't buy it, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
rebel47

rebel47

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:39 am

well i think there is still a mw3 and ive been wondering if they wud make a civil war game
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:45 am

Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 am

There is so much they could do with another Black Ops. There were a lot of "incidents" during the Cold War that they spin into a story line and make a campaign out of. I'm not too sure if I would like a COD futuristic type game. Would it just be a Halo wannabe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So whats next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So whats next?   So whats next? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So whats next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . So whats next? Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: