Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
    https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

wii took a sheet

Go down 
    +7
    [zh]seigies
    Quatre4
    Swim
    ZH|Ku12312
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    rebel47
    zhantagonizer
    11 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Papa T
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Papa T

wii took a sheet - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:15 am

Good luck Ant in choosing something. I'm like Bone, I'll stay with the Wii until I have to switch and then it would probalbly be a PS3. If nothing else it's a bluray player and there is a downloadable upgrade for 3d blurays. I'm hoping Nintendo has something coming out soon before the Wii falls too far behind. I guess I just don't like the xbox becasue of microsoft and the fact you have to pay to play online a monthly or yearly fee. That would suck after spending $60 on a game.
    Back to top Go down
    [ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:23 pm

We might see what nintendos up to in the next CES (consumer electronics show)they might have a new wii there if they even have one.

If i switched id go for an xbox...
    Back to top Go down
    zhantagonizer
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:54 pm

well I got the xbox, that is what my son an wife thought was best for the family, I hope an plan to stay around at zh, might try an hook up with redsox an was it zh danny that switched over, will see, might have a little bit going for zh on xbox, don't think it will start much, but I might clan tag on xbox just for the heck of it, unless you guys don't want it. we got the kinects systme too, so we will see how it is.
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Did I say PS3.....I meant x-box! Check the leader section for some x-box talk.
    Back to top Go down
    cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:00 pm

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
    Did I say PS3.....I meant x-box! Check the leader section for some x-box talk.
    X360!? Really?

What secrets are being discussed in the admin forum? Mad
    Back to top Go down
    cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:05 pm

zhantagonizer wrote:
    well I got the xbox, that is what my son an wife thought was best for the family, I hope an plan to stay around at zh, might try an hook up with redsox an was it zh danny that switched over, will see, might have a little bit going for zh on xbox, don't think it will start much, but I might clan tag on xbox just for the heck of it, unless you guys don't want it. we got the kinects systme too, so we will see how it is.
    *facepalm* X360 would be my last choice for consoles.

I just went out to BlockBuster and rented Medal of Honor for PS3...
    Back to top Go down
    [zh]seigies
    [zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:10 pm

i really enjoy moh on ps3. the multi is made by dice, that made battlefield bad company 2 multi. ant just antagonized us by getting 360, lol.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.justin.tv/emanate
    Quatre4
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Way to dupe us ANT!!!!!!! But I would have gone Ps3 lol. Like I said I got a 360 sitting in the other room waiting to get fixed. So far I gotta put down $100 to fix it and 60 for the sub right nao. Im telling my brother to save up cash and just buy a computer with it lol. Plus my Xbox has broken down 2 times since i got it last year. And so far my friend has lost 3 Xbox's in the span of 2 years. If I were you Ant I'd plan on renewing your warranty as much as possible and don't let it run out lol.
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Nothing real secret about Xbox just that if Ant wanted to do a X-Box part for the clan Im sure something could be worked out.
    Back to top Go down
    zhantagonizer
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 pm

well I have the newer model, an supposedly they fixed the problems will see, I am not sure how well a section for xbox would work here, not on alot, I have a few people that I know who play xbox that might be interested, plus I can try an harrass redsox now. hehehhehe
    Back to top Go down
    black_starichigo165
    black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:24 am

AW MAN! Ant. Lol, way to go even further into the DARKNESS. It seems that US ZHERS, THE TRUE WARRIORS OF LIGHT, will have to bring back the fallen comrade! Lol, oh well. GL with 360 old man. Hopefully you'll change your mind. The only good thing about it is when you're playing a video game you can listen to your music at the same time. That's the one and good only thing about 360 lol. Hopefully you still have the wii.
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Ant your a Global Moderator! I think we could make room for you and your x-box. plus my wife is bugging me to get one now that I mentioned the fact that one of the ZH crew got one. Not sure if she wants me to go away or play it! ahhahahah
    Back to top Go down
    zhantagonizer
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:33 pm

what do u mean global moderator? I was that all along wasn't I. Up to your wife, I have been playing campigain for now. I keep hitting wrong buttons an it is taking some getting use to. but the graphics seem nice, custumizing the controls to pick the buttons you want is not as much for the wii. I don't care if I play with your wife, unless you do?? heehhe. but really, I know a few people that play on xbox, heck my wifes cousin who is 16, (smart kid too) plays, sounds like he is good an not a bragger. an a guy from the haunted house plays, plus a guy from my sons soccer team, so I hope to have a few people to chat with. It isn't cheap to get into thou, I bought the 4 gig with kinect, is a cheaper route if you plan on buying the kinect. I don't know how well it will go bringing a xbox community into a wii community, always seems to be tension between the two. I just know I will miss playing with you all an talking. an I don't think I will ever find a xbox community like zh.
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Maybe your missing the point? I think you could start your own wing of ZH on X-Box. It was slow going here when we first started but eventually it grows. But like I said its up to you. Mixing the 2 before never worked because we had some new guy doing it. But your long time ZH, so I know it would be better.
    Back to top Go down
    [zh]seigies
    [zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:11 pm

i like this plan, bone! i'd like to handle the ps3 side if admin would like that as well.
    Back to top Go down
    ZH|Ku12312
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:22 pm

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
    Maybe your missing the point? I think you could start your own wing of ZH on X-Box. It was slow going here when we first started but eventually it grows. But like I said its up to you. Mixing the 2 before never worked because we had some new guy doing it. But your long time ZH, so I know it would be better.

Zapper Heroes going universal.. this is a major change. Sounds like a plan to me.
    What sucks is that some of us won't be playing together lol.. which is kind of upsetting..
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
    black_starichigo165
    black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:47 pm

[zh]seigies wrote:
    i like this plan, bone! i'd like to handle the ps3 side if admin would like that as well.

I call 2nd in command!!! NO HOMO!
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:01 pm

I think the main point is if people wanted to play the systems they are going to either way. I know it seems we would be splitting up ZH, but I think thats already going on now. Black Ops is the kind of game that alienates us from one another with its advanced communication ability. Ya we can talk easy on it, but mass communication with the whole clan is cut way down.

Ok I went off on a tangent there......my point is if they go x-box or ps3 they might as well be ZH and not somthing else. Plus the Wii is turning out to be a big P.O.S. when it comes to systems crashing. Might as well change with the times and make ZH a gaming community not just a wii gaming community.
    Back to top Go down
    zhantagonizer
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:23 pm

ok, I will try an see what I can do, hard to recruit when you suck at a game,an I am still working on a headset too. not sure if you want to start these communities in the same forum or not. sounds like your wii is having a hard time connecting to internet.
    Back to top Go down
    [zh]seigies
    [zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:46 pm

i'd love to represent zh on ps3! in black ops, you can carve the clan tag on your gun, lol. then when someone else pics it up, there's the zh logo! huzzah!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wii took a sheet   wii took a sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wii took a sheet
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2