Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

When recruiting on Black Ops.

Go down 
+6
Papa T
Quatre4
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
rhyno
cng
ZH|Ku12312
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

When recruiting on Black Ops. Empty
PostSubject: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:49 am

MAKE SURE YOU LINK THEM IN A TEXT MESSAGE THE WEBSITE.

THERE ARE MANY CLANS/ People that are complaining about ZH about stuff we don't do!!!

So please, from now on, link the site in a text message or something! MAKE SURE THEY REGISTER ON HERE TOO, OR THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED TO BE A "MEMBER"
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 am

ZH|Ku12312 wrote:
complaining about ZH about stuff we don't do!!!
What are they saying about ZH?
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:28 pm

cng wrote:
ZH|Ku12312 wrote:

Like I've been called a hacker because I wore the ZH tag.
Then they'll say that I've been a trash talker to them cause they saw another ZHer trash talk on them lol.

I'm just tired of all of the crap.
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:46 pm

ZH|Ku12312 wrote:
cng wrote:
ZH|Ku12312 wrote:

Like I've been called a hacker because I wore the ZH tag.
Then they'll say that I've been a trash talker to them cause they saw another ZHer trash talk on them lol.

I'm just tired of all of the crap.

Soooooooo no trash talking other players? Twisted Evil Sad
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 pm

I have sent evey new member on BOps a link that I know about but most just dont come here, lol. So after the 1st of the year Im going to do a news letter or somthing on the game.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 pm

My input on this is, no trash talking to others when wearing your tag. Take it off, same with glitching, no hacking or anything of that sort with a Tag.

Anyways Quatre has spoken.......kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Quatre4 wrote:
My input on this is, no trash talking to others when wearing your tag. Take it off, same with glitching, no hacking or anything of that sort with a Tag.

This pretty much sums up my feelings on this topic.
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:14 pm

peoples badmouthin zh?!?!?! IT'S ON NOW!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 pm

hey i saw a bunch of memberes ive nvr seen on the foroum

IM RETURNING BACK TO BO FRI cuz im getting the cleaner
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 pm

AHHHH QUATRE! YOU TOOK MY QUOTES!!! DARN YOU!!! ARRGGGH KTHXBAI IS MY THING!!! >:T

Anyways yeah. Trash talkin is only for no tags etc etc.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 am

SOme guys out there have ZH and are not on the forum, major trash talking.....AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! One of them is like 8 years old.....oh brother.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Time to start pwning some fygs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:22 am

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
SOme guys out there have ZH and are not on the forum, major trash talking.....AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! One of them is like 8 years old.....oh brother.

The FYG Hunt has begun!!
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 am

Yep, not much we can do about it except deny they are part of us. LOL

who cares anyway Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:40 pm

pstlpaknmama wrote:
Yep, not much we can do about it except deny they are part of us. LOL

who cares anyway Rolling Eyes

yeah who cares lol. the people who will run into the cool, friendly trashing ZHers (which is probably most of us) will think we're cool anyhow Smile
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:58 am

Was wondering about this. I joined a match that Raiden was in the other day and it was a private match. Was full of ZHers...............I didn't know any except for Raiden. They were having like 1 vs 1 knife battles. Did we just get a whole of bunch of new ppl and I'm out of the loop? Have only seen a handful introduce themselves on the forums in the past couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Ya its a real chore getting some of the new dudes to even show up at the site. Its like a ZH and ZH 2 is out there now. Dont worry bro your in the "loop" they just are not.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

rhyno wrote:
Was wondering about this. I joined a match that Raiden was in the other day and it was a private match. Was full of ZHers...............I didn't know any except for Raiden. They were having like 1 vs 1 knife battles. Did we just get a whole of bunch of new ppl and I'm out of the loop? Have only seen a handful introduce themselves on the forums in the past couple of weeks.

same here with me. me and bone have been seeing all these unfamiliar names LOL.

One of our members are like recruiting people the wrong way; they're just telling them to put the tag on.

All members should visit the site, but i know they're not going to do it.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Actually I told a few people they could tag up ZH, and then text them the site info but they dont use it. I sent one bone head the site info 3 times already. Im probably just going to delete anybody who is not registered off my FC list.
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:25 am

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
Actually I told a few people they could tag up ZH, and then text them the site info but they dont use it. I sent one bone head the site info 3 times already. Im probably just going to delete anybody who is not registered off my FC list.
Same here, have recruited a couple of people but they won't visit the site. Told them they need to visit before brandishing the ZH tag just so members know who they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When recruiting on Black Ops.   When recruiting on Black Ops. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When recruiting on Black Ops.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . When recruiting on Black Ops. Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: