Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

i need advice nowwww

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rebel47

rebel47

i need advice nowwww Empty
PostSubject: i need advice nowwww   i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 pm

my wii took a sheet like antagonizers. im going to get it fixed but i had homebrew so shud i send it to nintendo or shud i fix it myself becuz its only a bad drive and i found a good turtoial. also i deleted homebrew but i heard they can still find out u had it. also i heard they only take it away if u had pirated games pleez help.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: i need advice nowwww   i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:22 pm

idk really i would send it in to nintendo, i personally if i was working for nintendo i wouldnt care if you had homebrew as long as you dont infringe on copyright laws like having pirated games, but if it really that big of a problem and you dont have alot of money fix it yourself, really i can tell you from experienceits lke 90 percent cheaper to fix it for yourself because, even professionals can be made to be stupid, se i had big flatscreen tv and it was acting weird, it would not turn on light would blink on and off and tv never come on see i searched online and found it had a defect i found i nice tutorial, and me and my dad took t apart and replaced the bad part on the circuit board( a little saudering experience was required), but it is fixed and works fine, oh and the repair men we called said either he couldnt repair it or it was going to be eexpensive idk, al i know is it sat ther ilike a brick for half a year before we fixed it, we had bought a bigger tv to replace it though
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: i need advice nowwww   i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:02 am

so ur point is
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: i need advice nowwww   i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:24 am

um i would say if your good at fixing things and dont trust nintendo fix it yourself but if your not god at fixing things or want to make sure it gets fixed and works send it to nintendo
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: i need advice nowwww   i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Here's what I'mma say. If you got Homebrew or used to dont send it in. If you know your way to fix it go for it, but I wouldn't advise it.
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: i need advice nowwww   i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:20 pm

kay ill fix it myself cuz im good at that unless something is totaled like an airsoft gun of mine i fixed it put it was in a bad shape
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: i need advice nowwww   i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:25 am

Just remember that if you break open the wii and cant fix it, they will know you had it open and might not touch it. Meaning a failed repair might be the cause of having to pay for a new wii.
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: i need advice nowwww   i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:42 pm

ZHkilla wrote:
Just remember that if you break open the wii and cant fix it, they will know you had it open and might not touch it. Meaning a failed repair might be the cause of having to pay for a new wii.

^^^^^^^^^SO what r u saying
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: i need advice nowwww   i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 am

If you send in a wii that has definate signs of somebody going into it, they wont fix it for the 75 bucks. so you will be stuck buying an entirely new one.
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need advice nowwww   i need advice nowwww I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need advice nowwww
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . i need advice nowwww Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: