Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....

Go down 
+7
rebel47
Papa T
[ZH]sunset
zhantagonizer
[zh]seigies
ZHkilla
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
11 posters

What would you play more at ZH other than Wii?
PS3
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_vote_lcap42%If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
X Box360
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_vote_lcap42%If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
None ZH is Wii only right?
If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_vote_lcap16%If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... Empty
PostSubject: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:11 pm

So what would you like to see more at ZH? You can vote for both, or none of them.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm

I voted for both PS3 and 360. We have room in forums for two small sections. Plus we have core gamers that moved over to both consoles. Antagonizer moved to 360 and seigies moved over to PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:49 pm

this is true, and i still have my wii. no troth tuesdays without wii so far. but if they get ps3, mama and papa can play split screen on the same console.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:24 pm

I think they can do the same on the xbox, don't rule it out. ehehehehe the battle is on, where will zhers go if they leave the wii, I won't vote, feel m y vote is bias since I don't have the other 2 consoles now. I would love to see all get along, but it might be confusing an hard to do.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 pm

I voted xbox...Beaceause if i went to game stop and i could pick either a PS3 or Xbox...Id grab both and run ouut the store.Just kidding.Id take the Xbox
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 pm

i've just watched too many youtube vids of little foul mouthed 10 year olds on 360. some are funny, but if my kid talked that much $#!%, that would be the end of it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 am

Yeah, Seigies, I heard that also. Like I said before if me and Mama get something different I would vote for the PS3. I don't know about that split screen thing might be too confusing. We would probably just have to get 2 PS3's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 am

i wouldnt mind i will prob get a new system after christmas break and id actually continue playing the wii just cuz im better on the wii and my bro will only play the other one
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 am

lol troth!!! why not get one for every room?
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:07 am

Well Sei seis I've played a majority of systems and its all the same where ever you go. 360 has little kid winers, but PS3 from my cousins stand point says there are mostly older gamers cussin rather than kids, like you seisei lol. But my stance on this remains neutral among all systems. I'll play wii for as long as it dies, cuz i still play my ps2 ever since i got it 8 yrs ago. I'll change systems when it comes time to but for now I look at what I got. Just like Ant didn't look past anything until his died on him. I make decisions when it comes time to make something crucial, but until then IDC.

My last thought on this is no new sites BS, same admins, same forums, no change of status until it calls for it or else the equality will favor others and split everyone up. If the other systems don't mess with other systems(aka fights within ZH about status of systems, whos better and all tht bs) im fine with it.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 am

This is what I say. All we need is... a pen... some paper... and nothing else but the word THE in artsy craft style. Nuff said. If we go universal I aint dealin with drama ramas you guys. 360 side isn't what I want here all its got is annoying 9 year old kids trying to be cool when they should be learnin how to spell their names right. Ps3 I don't mind cause I've met a BUNCH of cool people through PS3 I know people who actually show respect and can be good gamers and team mates. Q said everything i wanted to say so there we go.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:54 am

that is a concern of mine, no fighing between system, I am not sure how well it would work, if I make some good friends then I will talk it over here, but I kinda like the screening process to take place. I don't want no nine year old winers, this is a fun clan. not a drama clan
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 am

Keep in mind that if we would go ahead with PS3 and Xbox sections, as stated above............only and I mean only a exsisting leader or SOLID core member would run that said section. As you know running a entire section would be a great weight on your shoulders as any leader here can tell you. So if neither a leader or SOLID core member was able to run such a thing to keep core values in line and handle EVERYTHING to do with it, then it simply can't happen.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:01 pm

ZHkilla wrote:
Keep in mind that if we would go ahead with PS3 and Xbox sections, as stated above............only and I mean only a exsisting leader or SOLID core member would run that said section. As you know running a entire section would be a great weight on your shoulders as any leader here can tell you. So if neither a leader or SOLID core member was able to run such a thing to keep core values in line and handle EVERYTHING to do with it, then it simply can't happen.

Thats just like having someone run our GB if we had one. We'd need a leader with absolutely NO LIFE, no nothing lol and is able to run things with maturity and crap like that. Most of us here wouldn't be able to do things like that cause we're busy with work, some of us go to school too and all. I don't think most of us here have what it takes to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Exactly correct ich (nub corn) ! This is one of the reason ZH has 4 Admins that run this site. At one time or another, every Admin here has gone missing in action for a length of time, hence the reasoning for multiple Admins. there was always a active Admin to take up the slack.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Multi system seems to be a bad idea....

I just hate Ant leaving. It s*cks *****.......

Mad
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:53 pm

thats fine, I will be around, was kinda getting that from all the comments. we will see what happens, will have to hook up with redsox an see what he has going.

gamertag for me on xbox is antagonizer13

like I said will be around, just not as much as normal. Good bye to all an this is the best clan around.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 am

Antagonizer is a clanmate, and good friend! it saddens me that he may not be around anymore. I know we all say " i will still pop in and out" but that seems to just happen for a lil bit, and then their gone. I always enjoyed ant in the game, goodbye good buddy if for some reason I'm not able to reach ya! :sad:
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:45 am

Will miss you Ant, you were one of the first ZH'ers I met and played with. Stop by now and then and say hi.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Spam his facebook wall LOL. Just like I did with Gator XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:25 pm

^^^^^^^^^^
and he wonders why he deleted him from his ally list! LOL JK
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:06 pm

SPAM ANT!!!!!! We shud have a weekly spam Ant on facebook day like troth tuesdays. That way he'll never get rid of us!!!! pig
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 am

Spam his wife, spam his kids, and spam him, cause he's rapin' everyone out thur!!!
Back to top Go down
danny

danny

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:00 pm

You just need to really be careful in the management on different systems. Ive seen clans torn apart because of poor branching so you got to make sure you have enough members already in the clan that have that system to start off with, manage times between each system, setup practices, do team lobbys and just make sure whoever is leading it knows what they're doing. But if it works id vote yes on branching, i voted for 360
Back to top Go down
http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....   If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If ZH went to multi-systems you would.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . If ZH went to multi-systems you would..... Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: