Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

The Time is Near...

Go down 
+6
Papa T
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
ZHkilla
black_starichigo165
ZH|Ku12312
[ZH]sunset
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

The Time is Near... Empty
PostSubject: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:23 am

Our wii(like everyone elses) is suffuring a slow and pain full death.Its doin the same stuff my first wii was doing.So this time instead of buying another wii and making another lap around the vicious circle weve decided we might go out and buy a...(drum roll please) a Xbox 360.i've had a ps2 before.It was allright.But all my friends have a 360 and a 360 just seems to be more gamer-ish lol.i wanna see what its like having an xbox.IDK well see what happens.Ill give my wii another month to live at most than ill tell ya whats goin on
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:23 pm

you know, you could of posted this in a related topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Pffft, ^ what he said. Anyways, The Time is Near... Cool_s11

360 sucks but whatevs. You just never unlocked the hidden powers of the PS2. One of the greatest systems made, but anyways GL with 360 if you decide to get it.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Myi self deliberately told my wife and daughters NOT to get me a PS3, or 360 for christmas because I happened to over hear them talking a while back. I myself am not willing to count out the wii.......killa runs off to pray to the gaming gods that wii 2 is nearing and will be da cats meow!
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Ya some where in the house here I have a PS3 now. Wife n kids are hoggin it so I have yet to even touch the controlers. So I think if Im not that amped up to play it now, I doubt I will be any time soon. Plus I cant bring myself to have a copy of BO on both systems. I have to draw the line somewhere. Plus I got 3 years into this ZH thing I would have to be crazy to flip now!

So anyhow if my Wii dies I already told the wife Im going to get a new one.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:15 pm

WooHoo! Way to lay down the law Bone. lol

We had a Wii scare yesterday. Lil'Mama went to play her Just Dance game on Mama's Wii and the darn thing didn't turn on. Well after a little troubleshooting found that it was just power supply so I picked up a new one at Best Buy today for $32.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:47 pm

The spending never ends with the Wii, but I feel its totally worth it. I might play like Metal Gear and Grand Theft Auto on the PS3 but Im pretty sure IM just going to stick to Wii for the online. Unless I get somthing like Game fly to try out games or somthing.
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:31 am

bone, try out medal of honor for ps3! it's really fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:42 am

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
The spending never ends with the Wii, but I feel its totally worth it. I might play like Metal Gear and Grand Theft Auto on the PS3 but Im pretty sure IM just going to stick to Wii for the online. Unless I get somthing like Game fly to try out games or somthing.

OMG bone! I never knew you were such a big gamer! Metal Gear is surprising dude! I never thought you'd play that lol. Sheeshus, you keep surprising me lol.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 am

Well I was talking with some friends today and I'm starting to think about my options. I asked them about 360s and such, and they love it and most of my friends have them. But Over Christmas my brother got a new XBOX. So I still got an old one that still needs to be fixed. I told them bout my system that keeps breaking and I might repair it. but at a cost. Ill repair but I most likely will trade it over craigslist or sumthing and get a ps3. They agree with me on that, if a system keeps breaking why repair and pay more.

Lastly I'm just saying this cuz I feel it's an option to give advice to people with wii's or other systems. If it breaks and keeps breaking why repair it again? Even if you were to stay with the wii, if it breaks more than once or twice your best bet is to get a new wii or whatev. Trade systems so the same problem doesn't keep returning. Just my advice to you guys.
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:56 am

it's just weird to me that you spend hundreds of dollars on a system and get controllers and games and accessories and put a lot of time and effort into them and they just break. what a racket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:45 am

Papa T wrote:
WooHoo! Way to lay down the law Bone. lol

We had a Wii scare yesterday. Lil'Mama went to play her Just Dance game on Mama's Wii and the darn thing didn't turn on. Well after a little troubleshooting found that it was just power supply so I picked up a new one at Best Buy today for $32.

LOL. WE GOT THAT GAME HEHEHE, but we don't even touch it at all.At least you don't have to watch constant playing of "Babysitting Mama" in your household, Papa... XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Yeah im with the same argument as quatre is.With all the games+2wiis+controlers+battery packs+a host of other sheet for it we could have had 2 360s
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:40 pm

2 360s is exaggerated. Depending on how many wiis they have in stock. The price differs. But ya. Quatre, for once... I can proudly say this... YOU ARE MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE lol. Just be careful usin craigslist lol. I have met the most weirdest people through that.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Metal gear is an awesome game on any system. i seriously think we need to pursuade nintendo to let us in stall games on the hard drive or on a sd card something because wii disc drive cant handle games like cod, or at least get nintendo to work with the people that made homwbrew to make a legal version of homwbrew so people can watch dvds and do other things homebrew can do that would be nice and legal on wii
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Mine's probably broken down the most! but I've only had to pay for repair once. All other repairs were free.

With new systems on the horizon I don't feel too deeply a need to get another fun-box. Next gen is what my cash is being saved for.

Though, this could just be because I'm not huge on gaming. I just want my FPS with buddies along with my Zelda & Metroid fix Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near...   The Time is Near... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time is Near...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . The Time is Near... Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: