Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Now my wife went and did it........

Go down 
+6
ZH|Ku12312
Quatre4
[zh]seigies
danny
Casull
sniperdog76
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sniperdog76

sniperdog76

Now my wife went and did it........ Empty
PostSubject: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:35 pm

She bought me a PS3 with the Move system for Christmas. She also got me Black Ops. It's VERY hard to play with the controller. I find myself coming back to the Wii for enjoyment and not frustration. At least we have a good Blu ray player now.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Hahahah, well it takes getting used to the ol' style controllers.

Sounds like you had a good Christmas Wink
Back to top Go down
danny

danny

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:30 pm

ahaha same here! Im so bad with the controllers i prefer the wii remote
Back to top Go down
http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:13 pm

COACH! what's your psn? mine is M46PI3- lemme know if you wanna play sometime, i'll show you around, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
sniperdog76

sniperdog76

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Seigies, my online Playstation name is Sniperdog_89 and on Black Ops it's the same except I have the ZH tag in front of it. ZHSniperdog_89

Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Lol, well I really don't care who gets them. I'm sticking with wii for fps, and if I do get another system I'll get the exclusives that I like.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:12 pm

[zh]seigies wrote:
COACH! what's your psn? mine is M46PI3- lemme know if you wanna play sometime, i'll show you around, lol.

Lmao. Reminds me when I had to show you around in Resident Evil 5 LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:25 pm

I got a PS3 too. No black ops and I have yet to even touch it. Wife and kids are hoggin it.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:05 am

one of the games, mag I think has it where the move can be used, u have to download the patch for it, an from what I hear many more games will be coming out for the move on ps3, an hear that controller is much better then the wii's, more accurate an have the extra buttons. I just wish at times that I got the ps3, but I am slowly getting better with my xbox.
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:38 pm

nooooooooooo First Ant and now you? waahhh...

I do like that you put our cute little gun picture in your signature. Am I one bad "mama" or what? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:11 pm

only a matter of time momma, you will get the move an move to ps3, I predict it, one system, one game, you will save money there, I hear the move is better then the wii, better graphics, more games. I am hearing rave reviews about battlefield bad company 2, thinking about getting it. an from the sounds of it, it is more team orientated then cod games. mark my words, if wii doesn't announce something soon they will lose more people. they need to do something, they are so far behind. maybe when they do I will get another one for my daughter, but it might be to late by then. I am trying to see how another clan is for xbox, an they seem to be right along the lines of zh.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:09 pm

ANOTHER CLAN!

Mad
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:15 pm

I can't play xbox alone for long, an none of u can join me, heck quatre was on an I don't remeber seeing any invites. I love zh, but in 2 months, how much am I going to know about you guys, I won't be talking to u every night or other night.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:22 pm

I know buddy. I just hate change thats all.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:56 pm

u could be the same with the ps3, u never know. the fygs, seem deterimed to stay with wii along with killa, but some of the other fogs, hmmm, might make a change. I do miss you guys, (an gals). But this clan shows lots of promise, just not with black ops, might have to switch to BFBC2
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:24 pm

I was on!! On where? And invite who? What is going on here can someone enlighten me lol.
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 pm

bad company 2 is an awesome game. there is a vietnam dlc that just came out too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:44 pm

weren't u playing xbox with your brother? comparing differences?
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Ohhhh, I was playing with him offline because he basically hogs the online. And we didn't have the wifi working when I am at Granny Quatre's lol. But when he starts going to skool in a few days, I'll be playing a teeny bit and I'll add ya.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:57 pm

zhantagonizer wrote:
only a matter of time momma, you will get the move an move to ps3, I predict it, one system, one game, you will save money there, I hear the move is better then the wii, better graphics, more games. I am hearing rave reviews about battlefield bad company 2, thinking about getting it. an from the sounds of it, it is more team orientated then cod games. mark my words, if wii doesn't announce something soon they will lose more people. they need to do something, they are so far behind. maybe when they do I will get another one for my daughter, but it might be to late by then. I am trying to see how another clan is for xbox, an they seem to be right along the lines of zh.

I couldn't help but read this about BC2. Ant I've played that game for PS3. It is the far best that I've played. It's just like MoH (It is just with a different name actually cause ya know the same company made BC). It's a really fun game, but if you do buy it. You wanna go with a brand new copy. Don't get a preowned. Cause when you get a new copy it comes with special stuff like 3 maps 4 guns and 3 game modes then the standard. I do know that they came out with a map pack and some new game modes too, but all in all. It's friggin funny to play with sei sei LOL. Driving Helis into the ocean, exploding tanks. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now my wife went and did it........   Now my wife went and did it........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now my wife went and did it........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Now my wife went and did it........ Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: