Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[CQC] Celtic Sniper

Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing Empty
PostSubject: Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing   Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:43 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want a ninja defuse class use the following:
AK74u w/ silencer
Ballistic knife
Tomahawk/frag
Flash bang

Perk 1 Ghost Pro. so they literally can't see unless thier standing over you
Perk 2 (anything you want really, i use warlord pro for red dot sight)
Perk 3 Ninja Pro. what's a ninja defuse with out the ninja? plus, they can't hear ya.

A method i use for ninja defusing is the usual, sneak up behind while they plant, but when they do that, knife em, evens it up a bit, and you don't have to worry about him. easy defuse and win. AND NEVER SHOW YOUR HIDING SPOT. EVAR.

*edit: if you have anything to add to this, or have your own load outs that you think works better, feel free to post them.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
garrett

Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing   Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:03 pm

nice dude
Back to top Go down

Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Snd Guide for Ninja Defusing Newbla11 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: