Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

ps3 multiplayer game list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

ps3 multiplayer game list Empty
PostSubject: ps3 multiplayer game list   ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:19 am

hey every1! here are the games i have with multiplayer.

cod modern warfare 1 all map packs
cod modern warfare 2 all map packs
cod world at war all map packs
cod black ops
turok
killzone 2
medal of honor airborne
medal of honor all map packs and modes
bioshock 2
battlefield bad company 2 all maps, onslaught mode and vietnam pack
wipeout hd/fury

if you get any of these games, we'll start a thread for it! geek

Last edited by [zh]seigies on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ps3 multiplayer game list   ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Only one I have is BFBC2 without Vietnam maps
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: ps3 multiplayer game list   ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 pm

well that's ok, the vietnam pack is a different multiplayer section like the onslaught mode. multi should still work for us.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ps3 multiplayer game list   ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:30 pm

I do have the onslaught and the 1943 mode too. Thanks to the ZH guys (q ball I think) telling me that the used copy would be missing the 2 or I might of done that. I also have Metal Gear Solid 4, but the online game for that is crap! I spent 10 min getting shot with a tranquilizer gun watching about 4 guys basically drag me all over then take turns gang raping me. I know Im a noob but WTF man......

Battlefield 2 is a great game tho. Most the people I talked to on there either dont speak english or sing the whole time. Strange. Im still not that good with an analog controller, not sure what Im supposed to be doing. But Im getting pretty good at sniping. That game is pretty realistic ( not that i have been in actual combat).
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: ps3 multiplayer game list   ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 am

lol, bone! i've noticed that about bbc2, when i get in with some people that can't understand me, i just start saying weird stuff like it's a question. like, 'do you guys like chocloate milk, or strawberry milk?' 'what is the windspeed velocity of an african swallow?' try it, man it's fun. what you have to figure out is your parachute if you get in a helicopter with some jackass and he ditches it and you gotta jump. or he flies you out of bounds and hangs you out to dry, lol.
Back to top Go down
DragoonDude

DragoonDude

PostSubject: Re: ps3 multiplayer game list   ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:55 am

I've got: Resident Evil 5, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Killzone 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Gran Turismo 5. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ps3 multiplayer game list   ps3 multiplayer game list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ps3 multiplayer game list
Page 1 of 1