Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Hello I am Tantrum!

Go down 
+3
cng
ZHkilla
TantrumXD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TantrumXD

TantrumXD

Hello I am Tantrum! Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Hey ZH people,

I'm Tantrum and I am closing in on my 6th prestige. Haven't been able to play as much since school started.

A little about me, I roll with the rS (The Rising Sun) clan only because they were the first clan to invite me hahaha. So I've been celebrity shotting it for other clans as kind of an honorary member.

So how did I come up with my name...aside from the fact that I can passively rage when I get frazzled?

And then I was watching How I Met Your Mother one day and then I was inspired.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6T0cM--aIA

1479-9442-1632

That's my ally code. Hope to meet you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Welcome to the clan Tantrum. Hope to play a little bit with ya soon. As you probably already know, ZH is laid back gamers for the fun of gaming with clan mates and good friends. We don't compete in the GB ladder ( because it is just a drama filled hack ladder anyways) but feel free to make a ZH doubles team. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
TantrumXD

TantrumXD

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome killa!
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Welcome to Zapper Heroes, Tantrum! I'm glad you registered and posted on the forum. I have added you on Black Ops already but I haven't been on since yesterday morning.

In case anyone is wondering, Tantrum is a subscriber of mine on YouTube XD
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Free Advertisement ! Hooray! I hope cng doesn't think he is getting commission for that! LOL JK CNG
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Welcome to the clan dude! I will add you as soon as I get on next. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Welcome Tantrum. Hope to see you online someday.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 am

How I met Your Mother. Haha, that is pretty awesome!

Welcome to the group & see you on the field.

Back to top Go down
TantrumXD

TantrumXD

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:21 am

Thanks all! I've faced the clan on the receiving end once with a bad connection on jungle with everyone camping all over.

It was so brutal! As soon as I would spawn, I was gunned down my [ZH] something other other. T___T

I wish there was a good efficient way to nullify that giant mountain which my friends and I have dubbed "Jonas Brothers' Camp Rock"

Hey CNG! I haven't been on since... awhile now. I have a big neurobio lab exam tomorrow. I've been looking at bloody brains all day when I should be making bloody brains all day (insert boom head shot sound here).
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey tantrum, looking forward to meeting you. You sound like quite the character. I'll add you next time you hook up with zher's...cya!
Back to top Go down
TantrumXD

TantrumXD

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:51 am

Closing in on my 7th prestige now... I haven't gotten any zh invites except from cng. oh wells. i'll be busy until next friday so you guys won't see me on as much til then.

@mama

I have played you once before randomly in tdm in the jungle. it was a really laggy match and we killed each other a few times. hopefully we can get a rematch without lag for the next round. ever since then, i hated jungle... i used to love that map and i blame you and papa t and domo. i forget who the others were but now i am not thrilled about the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Tantrum!   Hello I am Tantrum! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello I am Tantrum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Hello I am Tantrum! Zhforu10 :: Introduce yourself to the community-
Jump to: