Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
    https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Cool trick for RCXD cars

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Papa T
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Papa T

Cool trick for RCXD cars Empty
    PostSubject: Cool trick for RCXD cars   Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:14 am

I saw this video and am wondering if they work forWii also. I might have to try it out next time I play.

[youtube][/youtube]
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Cool trick for RCXD cars   Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:11 pm

I have seen the spot you dive into, but I never tried to do it. Tried to crawl into one once but its not big enough.
    Back to top Go down
    cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Cool trick for RCXD cars   Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:03 pm

I don't think the video showed all the available route for the RC-XD but yes, all the routes shown are available on the Wii. While they are fun to explore, they are next to useless.

What you should be aware of is the RC-XD glitch on WMD. There's a point on the map where the RC-XD can get under the map and can kill players from underneath. Because they are under the map, you can't really hear them coming. Even when they explode, you can barely make out the "boom". I have been killed by those a few times and it's very annoying when I'm on a high killstreak.
    Back to top Go down
    [ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Cool trick for RCXD cars   Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:22 am

I dont ever remeber seeing a hole for the rc in nuketown
    Back to top Go down
    blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Cool trick for RCXD cars   Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 am

idk i think there may be a few missing, i know there's one on firing range, really i dont use the rc-xd anymore radar is way better than rc-xd if your trying to get better killstreaks
    Back to top Go down
    [ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Cool trick for RCXD cars   Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:25 am

I tried doing the one on grid with the 4way intersection.You can only go one way which puts you outside by a frozen jeep.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool trick for RCXD cars   Cool trick for RCXD cars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool trick for RCXD cars
    Page 1 of 1