Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Is the Wii dead?

Go down 
+4
[zh]seigies
Casull
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Papa T
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 am

Looks like the Wii might be on life support for the rest of the year and most of 2012. Read the article and comment.

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/04/wii-price-drop-150/

I think it is about time Nintendo comes out with a successor to the Wii. I wonder if this is why we haven't seen First Strike yet.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Quote :
But it’s not the place for premium pricing. Wii definitely shouldn’t cost as much as an Xbox 360, the least-expensive version of which currently retails for $200.

I doubt anybody would want a stripped down 360 over a Wii for $200.

Quote :
How about including a free Wii inside specially marked boxes of cereal?

Whats that supposed to do? Thats something you do when a system is NEW to sell cereal not the other way around. This guy is obviously an idiot.

Case in point. Almost all the Mario games are still at $50 retail. The price would drop if the demand did but thats not the case.

Quote :
Nintendo’s console is now routinely outsold by Microsoft’s Xbox 360 every month, although not by much: In February 2011, Microsoft moved more than 500,000 Xbox 360s; Nintendo came in close behind with 455,000 Wiis, while Sony sold slightly more than 400,000 PlayStation 3s.

Pretty narrow margin if you ask me. If you look back when Sega was taking the big crappola after PS1 hit the market you would see some HUGE gaps in sales between them. The numbers he is offering makes his whole article seem like a stretch. HIs only argument is the lineup of new games for the Wii. But what about PS3? It has the line up, but is behind the Wii? WHats his reasoning for that?

My 2 cents? I like the Wii, I just hate Black Ops. If I cant play a game for more than an hour without having to un-plug the system and re-boot whats the point. Maybe its just me and I need a new system but its only BO that does it.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Nintendo just sort of failed to get game makers on the ball. Wii's marketing also seemed to take a dump with how efficient (budget-wise) it's been. If Nintendo were to boost things and stop with the stupid little products they'd make the game itself better. All they have to do is stop making people buy little pieces of hardware and mini-games.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Wii might not be dead but this site is confused
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:12 pm

i think that people are just burning out on black ops. it gets old pretty fast, even if you prestige. the headbanger thing kinda took away from us getting on here to get on skype and so forth. maybe some people will get conduit 2, but i doubt it. don't let it get you down, boss man! ZH STILL RULEZZZZ!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Im just too busy with life, and tennis right now. But at the same time, I'm trying to watch how much I play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:30 pm

I agree with Seigies. I think it isn't the wii, it's bops. With the headset it sorta took away from the site. And is it just me or is your hair orange kC liek Ichigo or sumthin?
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Dude that pic Kc has is so weird! Its like hes flying.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:29 pm

It was the headset. Try being the guy without a headbanger for a while. It's true.

Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 pm

That's one of the reasons Mama doesn't come around here anymore. She talks to everyone while playing. Same for me really, I talk to everyone while playing so isn't all that much to say on the site anymore. I mostly post when I'm at work and bored.
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:19 pm

I go solo most of the time on Black Ops because I never really see you guys on anymore.

Did you guys read on the web about "Project Cafe"?
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Never heard of that, what is it?
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 pm

"Project Cafe" the rumored codename for the next Nintendo home console. I recommend you Google it and have a quick read.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:25 am

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
Dude that pic Kc has is so weird! Its like hes flying.

It's flying.. with style. Twisted Evil

Ill make sure to change the av pic soon. This pic was like back when it was still snowing hahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
musicman748

musicman748

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:08 pm

http://wii.ign.com/articles/116/1163764p1.html

boom next home nintendo console, whaddup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is the Wii dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Wii dead?   Is the Wii dead? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the Wii dead?
Page 1 of 1