Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
    https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

There's no one around to talk to lol

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ZH|Ku12312
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    ZH|Ku12312

There's no one around to talk to lol Empty
    PostSubject: There's no one around to talk to lol   There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Well if you guys are wondering what I've been doing all this time, I'll give you an idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1XZ-K-U6fg&feature=feedlik

lol.

enjoy
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
    Quatre4
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: There's no one around to talk to lol   There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:34 pm

You suck...That is all.
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: There's no one around to talk to lol   There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Not bad man!
    Back to top Go down
    [ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: There's no one around to talk to lol   There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 pm

I play guitar myself and thats amazing. All the tapping and the beat rests and the harmonics and the fingerstyle picking...its harder then it looks
    Back to top Go down
    Swim
    Swim

PostSubject: Re: There's no one around to talk to lol   There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 am

Very Nice likes it
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's no one around to talk to lol   There's no one around to talk to lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's no one around to talk to lol
    Page 1 of 1