Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

This could be the beginning of the end oO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

This could be the beginning of the end oO Empty
PostSubject: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:47 am

I was playin cod tonight and I got the first unable to read disc error on Blops!!

It;s kinda weird how it happens. You just playing like normal with no lag attacks or anything and then all the sudden your get a black screen that says un able to read disc yada yada yada. We all know what this means.... Has anyone else gotten the message yet or am I the first one? Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 am

You are not the first.

Usually it comes from leaving your system on all the time but that isn't the only reason, it's just the usual reason.

Ether you simply need to run a lens cleaner in your Wii (nintendo makes one) or you need a repair. One thing I've done before is softly vacuumed where the fans are to suck dust out. Although, you do that at the risk of your components. I typically always go for a repair, however.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:27 am

Casull wrote:
. One thing I've done before is softly vacuumed where the fans are to suck dust out.

Yeah I havent done that in awhile i probably should
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:46 am

You do tend to leave you system on for a long time too. I have joined your game a few times when you had it sitting idle in Combat Training. Thats bad for it because it still spins that disc even if your not playing. Same thing happened to Killa when BLOPS came out. Right now he has 2 Wiis out for repair.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Yeah. I'm known for keeping my wii on all the time lol
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Wooot, Yup you got too protect your systems. I still have my original Ps2 and the wii. I have had my wii since the first day it released. I don't know if I'm lucky or if the newer ones are built badly lol. But I still don't leave my wii on or play next a lot of dust areas. I used to have my Ps2 sit near the rug and it stopped reading discs for a bit until I cleaned it. So I'm sure the same could happen to the wii. Just take care of your systems, and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:15 pm

I just hope it's not to late. Maybe a good cleaning will prevent this. That and turning it off Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Heard you were playing with Domo yesterday night? you all good now??
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Yeah we were hittin up a few games. He's your brother isint he cas?
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:07 pm

That's right. He's taken a couple Quatre-Dynamics courses but didn't pay enough attention so he's just basically good. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This could be the beginning of the end oO   This could be the beginning of the end oO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This could be the beginning of the end oO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . This could be the beginning of the end oO Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: