Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

The New sites leadership and moderator team

Go down 
+3
black_starichigo165
Swim
ZHkilla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

The New sites leadership and moderator team Empty
PostSubject: The New sites leadership and moderator team   The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:15 pm

First off I hope everyone likes ZH's new home. I would like to thank the group of ppl that contributed to the creation of it. Bone, Casull, Ku12312, Mama, Antagonizer,Quatre, and myself. Also a thank you to BAMF_Gator for beta testing site for us and finding some flaws that needed addressed before we opened it.

Now that we have a new home and expect alot of new faces upon release of new online games in the future, we have set up our Administration and Moderation teams to be controlling the site. I am proud to say that we have some core members of ZH that have been with us and been loyal for a great length of time here at ZH that we have promoted up into the leadership ranks. First addition is to our Administration group, we added casull(PJ). Second we have added Quatre and KU12312 to our Global Moderator group. Third we have added Garrett, Swim, and Ich to our Forum Moderator group. So plz congratulate them on their advancment here at ZH!

Admins= Bone, ZHkilla, Mama, and casull

Global Mods= Antagonizer, Quatre4, KU12312, and Trothkin

Forum Mods= Seigies, ich, swim, and Garrett
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Swim
Swim

PostSubject: Re: The New sites leadership and moderator team   The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:49 am

Alright Cool!!!
Thanks Killa!
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: The New sites leadership and moderator team   The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:03 am

The choices that were made for all the new positions were made By the Administration Group in a whole. But you deserved the spot swim!
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Swim
Swim

PostSubject: Re: The New sites leadership and moderator team   The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:51 am

Very Happy The New sites leadership and moderator team Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: The New sites leadership and moderator team   The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Wow, Forum Mod? Thought I was just gonna be a regular mod on the cb. The New sites leadership and moderator team Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
musicman748

musicman748

PostSubject: Re: The New sites leadership and moderator team   The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Congratulations everyone!
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: The New sites leadership and moderator team   The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:28 pm

What's a Global Mod??? The New sites leadership and moderator team Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: The New sites leadership and moderator team   The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Papa T wrote:
What's a Global Mod??? The New sites leadership and moderator team Icon_eek

you get to have the same power as the admins but you don't get access to the back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
ZH|dead1998

ZH|dead1998

PostSubject: Re: The New sites leadership and moderator team   The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:56 pm

congrats zh peeps :d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New sites leadership and moderator team   The New sites leadership and moderator team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New sites leadership and moderator team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . The New sites leadership and moderator team Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: