Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

***HACKERS*****WARNING*****

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

***HACKERS*****WARNING***** Empty
PostSubject: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:37 am

Reports from the OFC clan is that many members are getting hacked and losing all stats and ranks. About 10 guys have been hacked, and many of them more than once. I guess this group is targeting clan people so I think everybody should take out the "ZH" tag to avoid this. 5 OFC guys were in a game, three of them had the "ofc" and they got hacked, other 2 were left alone. Obvious they dont like clans.

This happens to me and Im going to implode.....fer real guys.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:16 pm

idk what is everyone else doing idc ill take it off if it will stop my account from bein messed up
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:38 pm

I don't think it's too large of a deal. From everything I've seen on other games and what not I don't think we'll be hacked. I'll tell you why. You never befriend random people you don't know or trust, because I saw this happen to a person I saw. Next usually the people that are hacked are the weenies that like to talk lots of trash and get on people's nerves. You can see this by lots of the BAMF guys and older players that talk trash like no tomorrow. This also goes if you're really well known or just are attracting lots of attention to yourself. Because why would you get hacked if noone pays you any mind. That's my theory/thought on this. I don't expect you to believe me, but I'll be wearin the tag no matter what lol.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:25 pm

OFC doesnt even use public chat, they are on Team Speak. They are a large clan that has been around back in WAW. Only thing that draws attention is the OFC tag. About half are not even above average players.

I have a ton of random noobs on my ally list. I guess Im going to stop doing that, and give up on site promotion. I would accept anybody and everybody to try and grow interest in ZH, but if the community out there has gotten this bad then I guess its not worth it.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:54 pm

I guess a few guys have run into "UN" clan. UNcontrolable, and UNhackable are a couple of the names of the dirt bags doing this. So you run into a clan with UN in the name just bail and DO NOT accept friend invites from them whatever you do!
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:07 pm

This just happened to me
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 am

That's what you call unfortunate......do you recall how it happened? I heard some guys today that there where people hackin accounts.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:53 am

Sorry to hear that sunset. This is a total outrage. They have to be able to so somthing.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:53 pm

one of my friends gave me this number yu could call to fix it, but i acidentally deleted the message on mw3, and when i try to ask the guy i think sent the message he wont respond to me
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Quatre4 wrote:
That's what you call unfortunate......do you recall how it happened? I heard some guys today that there where people hackin accounts.

Oh I remember how it happened. We were just playing and there was like a list of hacks you can chose from and stuff. And there was a bunch of words in different colors all saying like don't ask to be mod, don't send a request ETC. Another weird thing is that it changed the name of my weapon class!! what would usually be named charlie (3rd class) was now turned to V.01 in yellow text. But i simply re named it and the problem was solved.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:38 pm

So did you lose your rank and classes? Get your stats re-set?
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm

No, nothing happened to any of my classes. Just I'm only missing the rank icon. And the K/D stats. Go on next time and look at my stats and you will see.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 am

ya i got hacked now too, i dont think im acctualy demoted, it looks like i can still level up and i have everything but my stats are f ed up. the bamf guys are going to get a X(redX) member to fix me, becasue they fixed gators,but im using a second account for now, i am [ZH]BlackBelt for now. so if anyone gets hacked send a message to a bamf member or talk to Xlambo who was formerly bamf:lambo
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Im keeping my fingers crossed. Wii is starting to leave a sour taste in my mouth. Sad
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:03 pm

ah it should be no big deal if your friends with bamf, hackers can fix hacker, and get revenge too, if you get hacked remember who did it, hackers can hack hackers 4eva
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 pm

man its gettin pretty bad my second account almost got hacked, my class names were changed, im seriously contemplating going back to blops, i went to check if mama or anyone else had alreeady done that and i tryed a ffa and im acctually really good at blops now. why do hackers have to ruin such a great game. i hope they fix the lmg floor insta kills glitch, and i hope they find a way to get rid of thes hacks, somethin man, this is rediculous.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Id be willing to fire up blops again
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 pm

ya i played blops today its actually fun again, i thinkill play blops until patch comes, i really wish we didnt need a patch becasue mw3 is still an awesomegame and i miss a lot of stuff playin blops like the sharpshooter perk and proficiencies and stuff like that and of course the support killstreak package. the only thing i find weird is it seems like a play better in mw3 than i did in blops but i have a .75 k/d in blops and a .5(pitiful) in mw3. oh also i seem to play better now in blops after playing mw3 idk why
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:39 pm

oh can you try your best to contact other members to tell them were going back to blops, mama and papa dont check the site anymore, and arent you friends with some of the bamf guys, if not ill do it no biggy

edit; wow, son of a gun they hotfixed the glitch, i still want a patch though maybe we should just set up like a blops play week or somethin, some guy says their is now random bullets again though, i still dont want to play mw3 becasue i feel im gonna get haxed again, and again and again, their is gotta be something they can do to stop this, their is no problem with it in blops, well for the most part. idk i might try playin mw3 agan tomorrow
Sad
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Im gonna stick to MW3 til I get the axe. Then well see how I react at that time I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***HACKERS*****WARNING*****   ***HACKERS*****WARNING***** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***HACKERS*****WARNING*****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . :: General Discussion-
Jump to: