Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Mw3 class creator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Mw3 class creator Empty
PostSubject: Mw3 class creator   Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:56 pm

digital wafare 24/7 has a mw3 class creator, i wish they still had made a callsign creator but a class one works.
http://callsign.digitalwarfare247.com/
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Mw3 class creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 class creator   Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Mw3 class creator E6cd2aae5fc9f6ee0c463a1
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Mw3 class creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 class creator   Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:08 pm

ya i hink im gonna start practicing with sniper rifles, i heard it takes alot of practice, well my k/d gonna take a hit, well what am i talking about it already sucks. well i guess its because i have more of games thn on games
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Mw3 class creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 class creator   Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Sniping on MW3 is totally different than sniping on crossfire in MWR. The Barrett is the only good gun (for me) that can kill fast and kills pretty much no matter where you shoot your enemy. I would be glad to help you find some good spots. I know lots of them. And the nice thing about being hacked, you don't have to worry about kdr no matter how bad you suck xD
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Mw3 class creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 class creator   Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Ya, sniping really has taken a change for the worst. It's all about the quickscoping stuff nowadays. I liked it back in MWR where everything was allowed. Now the maps don't really have the sightlines and structure to allow snipin from far away or in some crazy spot. I've started to get into the groove of sniping with these youngsters but it's still dumb when weenies carry those fmg 9's. If people plan to compete in Gb and that type of stuff they would know the machine pistols aren't allowed. But hey I'll beat them the old fashioned way with Quatre Dynamics. BRING IT ON YOUNGSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Mw3 class creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 class creator   Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Quatre4 wrote:
Ya, sniping really has taken a change for the worst. It's all about the quickscoping stuff nowadays. I liked it back in MWR where everything was allowed. Now the maps don't really have the sightlines and structure to allow snipin from far away or in some crazy spot. I've started to get into the groove of sniping with these youngsters but it's still dumb when weenies carry those fmg 9's. If people plan to compete in Gb and that type of stuff they would know the machine pistols aren't allowed. But hey I'll beat them the old fashioned way with Quatre Dynamics. BRING IT ON YOUNGSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change for the worst? I kind of like having the fast reflexes of the tight close quarters area that mw3 provides. The two best maps to snipe on are Bakarra Sea Town and Lockdown. You have to really be selective of were you snipe at. But I have gone whole games doing the same kind of sniping as in mwr. Sniping has only evolved. And yes I am one of "those guys" who uses akimbo fmg9's. lol It's a snipers choice. I do like trying to find some crazy spots on mwr. It was a hecka lot of fun finding this crazy spot and leaving your enemy clue less. But keeping your enemy guessing on were you are when they are going to die is just as fun. also thank god for the lag free sniping. If mwr was lag free I would guess it would be the same kind of sniping (besides crossfire.) lol Sorry for the long rambling post with poor punctuation and grammer, I speak from opinion in my post. All rights reserved to sunset Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mw3 class creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 class creator   Mw3 class creator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mw3 class creator
Page 1 of 1