Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Our "ZH" tag

Go down 
+5
ZHkilla
black_starichigo165
Casull
Papa T
ZH|dead1998
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZH|dead1998

ZH|dead1998

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:20 pm

im am confused, so i want to ask the admins to give out the officail tag, i know it is ZH, but what format?
At the beginning? the end? [ZH]? ZH|? so could one of the admins comment the real tag so all of our members can have the right tag to indicate our clan members.
thank you
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:26 pm

We really don't have an official way to do it. Most do ZH name. Whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
ZH|dead1998

ZH|dead1998

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:30 pm

yaaa....... but i would like one of the admins like killa to make one to discriminate us from the others!
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:19 pm

We all have our own methods and gear-setups. It doesn't matter how you do it because some people have different stuff; longer or shorter screen-names. Trust me, it looks cool on a roster before a game. It's like we're Tier 1 operators and the other team is a bunch of standard uniform grunts.
Back to top Go down
ZH|dead1998

ZH|dead1998

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:23 pm

we should also make like groups of people, like snipers, cqc, overalls, heaby gunners, spec ops.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Granted, having these different types of operators is important for some tactics and overall strategies, These positions are typically appointed on the fly at the will of the group before or during a game.
However, it is a norm for everyone to just use what they want or are best with. And that is how we roll.

If you have a team you're working with and you all want to follow a leader within your group go right ahead and appoint a designated marksman,support gunner, or whatever else. - though, really, you have to have practiced a lot with your team to effectively do this.

ZH's Deltas for example play together and know each other well enough that they can make these choices very well.

We aren't going to officially appoint people in any other way than that because the game doesn't go that way. I might be good with a tactical carbine but I might have to rock a sniper rifle. It's alright to be modular. That is how real modern warfare works.

Me and Casper, - a fellow ZH delta operator- are going to get together a couple small courses to help improve effectiveness on the field. I'll post when we are holding these workshops when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 pm

In other words, ZH KICKS BUTTT!!! I'm the leeroy jenkins in the group!!! YEAHH!!! LEEEROOOYYY!!! JENKINSSSSS!!! Our "ZH" tag Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Cas we can make groups here at the new forum if ppl would like to have sniper/smg/ ect,ect . That's only if enogh members would want it and particapate in them with practice sessions and all. Just a thought. As for a main clan tag, I prefer it when members use a capital ZH before their name. Whether it be ZH, ZH|, or [ZH]. They all look good, its the lower case zh that looks corny. But as cas stated its what ever, as long as it's in your name.
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Yep, Capital letters really are preferred since otherwise it's not really meaning much.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:14 pm

I guess I better put ZH back in my name then. Our "ZH" tag Lol
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 pm

haha your otta the clan dude! Your just a dad now!
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Oh ckrapsicles it's not in my name here ether!?
Back to top Go down
ZH|dead1998

ZH|dead1998

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:50 pm

ya, we should tell our ZH member about the groups and let them comment on what they are best at and you guys can make the groups up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:15 pm

As said, it depends on what they think of the idea in the first place. B-)
Back to top Go down
ZH|dead1998

ZH|dead1998

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 am

theyll probally say no, but it is a good idea
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 am

We actually had these kinds of groups back in the MOHH2 days (remeber that cas) it was stuff like close aaualt, sniper, and I can remember the other two. But back then I wanted to make a nadeWhore group!
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Yeah, killa, I remember!
MOH very much so is/was a game that required a team effort. HMGs SMGs and Snipers were ALL needed to win as a team. I'm sure it's the same for CoD but far faster paced.

It's not a bad idea at all but personally I would feel restricted having that as a tag on me. I'm pretty modular! (I use all the weapons and adapt) then again, it might be cool to have a tag that also says "modular" or "multi"... or like, "with special needs" or maybe even "fruit cake" hahahah & a lot of us are special here at ZH.

Very Happy Just like me.
Back to top Go down
musicman748

musicman748

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:34 pm

MOH team strats were the bomb. People run out and bring people into our hallway or whatever and then they die i remember those days and on skype. MOH actually took skill not just run in and noobtube Our "ZH" tag Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Totally. I think one big thing about MoH is/was that ALL of ZH could play in the same game on the same team. Now it's only 5 v 5 Sad
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:32 pm

thats true pj and for people who have a ps3 and play mag u can have teams up to 32 people on each side without lag or anything! (not that im saying to get a ps3 and get mag)
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:10 pm

i think it should be a requirement to have zh in theyre name i know some names are to long......................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our "ZH" tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our "ZH" tag   Our "ZH" tag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our "ZH" tag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Our "ZH" tag Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: