Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

What will happen to MWR??

Go down 
+8
NOFEAR
Quatre4
musicman748
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
ZHkilla
[ZH]sunset
Casull
zhAsP00n
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

What will happen to MWR?? Empty
PostSubject: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:43 pm

So here is my main concern when MoH and Call of Duty: Black Ops are released what will happen to MWR and ZH? Will we have our FYG/FOG war there. what will be the special occasion there because for GB once those games come out it will take a few months before GB takes out the ladders for MWR.

Also what would we do in Black Ops when the first few months there will probably be hackers everywhere!
Evil or Very Mad
^^ i think that best represents Delta Force lol!
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 pm

We'll still play MWR with eachother for sure unless Black Ops seriously is everything we ever wanted which I very much doubt.
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:48 pm

but wont most of zh be going gaga over the 4 player co-op online and the splitscreen co-op and what MW2 had for perks and kill streaks (besides the nukes)???
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm

We can only hope.

It might not have all that.
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:55 pm

it might
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 pm

i guess theres only one way to find out.....
itll probably end up like waw
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 pm

We will start playing Black Ops DUH! Just like hwhen WAW came out we stopped MOHH2 and when MWR came out we stopped playing WAW, and now Black Ops is coming out and we will stop playing MWR! Of course a lot of us here travel back to the past games from time to time for some good'ol times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I have NEVER played COD5 after MWR came out. MWR wasnt even that much better, but is was somthing new.

I played MOH so long (almost 2 years I think I could be wrong) that ZH almost died out near the end. MOH was boring I almost threw in the towel waiting for a new FPS. As long as we get new games to play Im happy, thats all that matters to me.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Oh wait I forgot the Saturday FOG drunk fests we had at the end there. Other than that the game sucked WAY before we got a new FPS. And no that Bond game didnt count!
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Several ZH members and I (the Deltas) jump on WAW, though. And we do actually run around on MOH too. We never stop because they're all fun.
Back to top Go down
musicman748

musicman748

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:49 pm

It happens just like every other FPS. WAW died after Reflex and MOH died when WAW came out but finally this year we will get quality FPS because not only black ops and goldeneye and ghost recon. Oh and of course Conduit 2.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Has anyone been on WaW? there's still plenty of people isn't there? I didn't check today but last I looked.

MoH is slow for sure, though.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm

When BO comes out I don't think I will ever play WAW or MOHH2 ever again. Might go back and try beating them on the hard level for campaigns since I never did.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 pm

lol I never even played campaigns on MOHH2 (wait I did arcade mode I think), WAW, or MWR. I hear it helps your online game sometimes. Limited time in life I want to be shooting at real people.....or.....kind of real! lol
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:23 pm

IT will be great when the new games come out, even if they're no good. hahah
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Welp, players like us would handle the hackers and glitchers just like we always do. I remember Me and Cas came up with full proof strats on how to stop glitching on WaW. And on MWR just playin as a team we dominate the cheaters into quitting. I think if we just keep going as we have the newer games would be a new challenge but fun at the same time to adapt it.

Plus, what is up with you old ppl lol. You gotta do the campaign lol. Its the funnest PAAAARRRT. Suspect
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:28 pm

true
Back to top Go down
NOFEAR

NOFEAR

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 am

who will play black ops when it comes out, and will ZH be a clan in black ops What will happen to MWR?? Icon_question
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:19 am

Of course ZH will be a BO clan just as we have always adopted the latest games for wii!
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:55 am

I will get it the day it comes out, or night, might even take a half day, love the thrill of a new game, an besides it is the only time I can rank in the top 1000!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NOFEAR

NOFEAR

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:42 pm

kool
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:42 pm

It's interesting to read that most people agree WAW died after MWR, even though TC was slotted between the two. It goes to show how bad TC was. Razz
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:49 pm

personally, i will prolly only play mwr with zh'ers after b.o. comes out if at all. i was soooo excited when it came out, and played a lot, but now it's just not fun anymore. which is silly, cause of all the different maps and modes and weapons, but i'd rather play somethin else. another bad thing is only playing mwr to me. there's some good games out there that have multi and i understand not everyone has these games, but i guess that's nintendo's fault for lack of multi. where was i goin with this? oh yeah.....no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
NOFEAR

NOFEAR

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:34 am

i mite get it for the ps3 if i get the ps3 for my bday
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:18 am

nofear, lemme know if you do, i have it and mw2 for ps3!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will happen to MWR??   What will happen to MWR?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will happen to MWR??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . What will happen to MWR?? Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: