Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

about hacking thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

about hacking thread Empty
PostSubject: about hacking thread   about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:23 pm

this is about the hacking thread since you closed it, i dont hack but some times i do glitch a little, can i still do that, i dont consider that cheating, unless it is glitch that lets you kill people and they cant see you, thats cheating. i do it for fun.

P.S. you dont really hold up this rule that much, just messing, but mama and troth installed homebrew on there wii, that counts as hacking, they didnt get kicked out, i know it was just to copy there save files but nintendo still considers homebrew hacking, really im just stating a time when someone hacked and they didnt get kicked
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: about hacking thread   about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Really you are wrong! I don't understand that you don't understand the whole reasoning about this rule( lets call it an integrity thing) at ZH. The whole purpose of this is because ZH's name is held highly respectable as it goes for clans. This is do to the rightousness and morals we up hold throughout the gaming community. Now if you were to rock the ZH tag in your name in a public match and were cheating or using hacks to make up for your lack of skillz(this statement wasn't directed at you), then that in term reflects upon ZH in a whole. Papa and Mama doing this to transfer files by no means resulted in breaking this rule. This is why I closed the thread. The statement and rule was made to follow and not to argue about, its not a up for debate thing!. If you plan on doing stuff in a game to give you an unfair advantage over the rest of the players in a match, then remove your ZH tag out of your name before doing so. Mama and Papa have never used this homebrew to their advantage in games, it was merely to accomplish transfering of precious files they didn't want to lose. So Administration stands on this rule and it will be held to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: about hacking thread   about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 pm

ZHkilla wrote:
Really you are wrong! I don't understand that you don't understand the whole reasoning about this rule( lets call it an integrity thing) at ZH. The whole purpose of this is because ZH's name is held highly respectable as it goes for clans. This is do to the rightousness and morals we up hold throughout the gaming community. Now if you were to rock the ZH tag in your name in a public match and were cheating or using hacks to make up for your lack of skillz(this statement wasn't directed at you), then that in term reflects upon ZH in a whole. Papa and Mama doing this to transfer files by no means resulted in breaking this rule. This is why I closed the thread. The statement and rule was made to follow and not to argue about, its not a up for debate thing!. If you plan on doing stuff in a game to give you an unfair advantage over the rest of the players in a match, then remove your ZH tag out of your name before doing so. Mama and Papa have never used this homebrew to their advantage in games, it was merely to accomplish transfering of precious files they didn't want to lose. So Administration stands on this rule and it will be held to the fullest.

Yup, I agree 100% with killa. They only used it to transfer their files on their Wii Harddrive to their new Wii. We all have our reputation, and our honor to not hack or even glitch with the ZH tag we carry to represent our pride. If you wish to continue this argument over something that doesn't relate to Call of Duty, or any other online game that you must be thinking of, then take it up with someone else. You MUST know by now that the Zapper Heroes aren't villains of destroying your gaming experience, unless you get mercifully beaten to the ground by a better skilled ZHer and you throw a fit about it, which rarely happens. We are here to take the fun that's in the game, and push it one step further to satisfy our hunger for a FUN game without hacking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: about hacking thread   about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Hacking/glitching just plain kills games. Simple as that. We have all seen it over and over.....soon as the crap starts people stop playing. If nobody is playing then its not fun so your doing it wrong. Get it?

Oh BTW dont use the argument "but other people are going to do it anyway". I dont even think Zhers should be doing it even WITHOUT a ZH tag but I have glitched in the past so what can I say.

Hacking......well I frown VERY HEAVILY ON THIS ZH TAG OR NOT. If it was completely up to me Id ban/delete anyone doing so tag or not. But Im just one of many here.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: about hacking thread   about hacking thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Copy and paste last posts made here.

This thread will be locked to prevent anymore posts, we would like to AVOID any kind of conflicted. Again what has been said from above, please remove our tag and rename yourself. we urge you to not glitch or hack ( not saying that you do hack) from this point and onwards. It's hurts all of us as we are known to be a very well known clan for being fun and non-competitive. Please respect our wishes and follow our rules. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about hacking thread   about hacking thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about hacking thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . about hacking thread Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: