Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav Empty
PostSubject: Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav   Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Well I was just curious what if everyone was a musicaholic liek myself. lol!

Well it's just like the Title says. Post your favorite song that fits you as well as being your fav. Oh and no one be embarrassed literally because some of you might choose a song just to fit in, don't doo thattt lol. We are all music lovers, some might differ in views but still it's music.
Anyways post the video from youtube so we could take a look.(aka me looking at artists I don't know is always fun) Don't matter matter if its the lyric video or even an AMV etc...

I'll Start Mwahahahaha!!!
Artist: Hi-standard (one of my personal favs)
Song: Stop the Time
clown

Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav   Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:02 pm

I could spam this topic so hard i would be 30 pages long so ima have to go with this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64liF2VuLxI[code]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav   Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Best Song that Fits you/ AKA Fav Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: