Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy

Go down 
+3
garrett
zhantagonizer
zhAsP00n
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:38 am

ok just to settle this once and for all!

Call of Duty: Black Ops will have in-game talk and a headset!

the headset is being made by bluetooth only for the Wii!

last Call of Duty: Black Ops will NOT be Wii Speak supported Black Ops in-game talk will be supported by VoIP

VoIP- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a general term for a family of transmission technologies for delivery of voice communications over IP networks such as the Internet or other packet-switched networks

As a result of VoIP everything said through the wii will be recorded by EVERY player because of the in-game recording and recorded by the Black Ops servers so any threats made in-game can result in a investigation and if any ZHers do it the policy that BoneCrker posted will apply. i really hope that doesn't happen.

http://www.bullypolice.org/

^that is a link that brings u to a list of states that have Anti-bullying laws^

47 states and Puerto Rico have Anit-Bullying laws

Anti-bullying laws include ANYTHING SOCIAL
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:45 am

have a link to confirm what u are saying about the headset, I am not worried to much about talking on the wii, I think I have my mouth under control. also, not sure if theater mode will be for wii,since we don't have a hard drive.
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:49 am

yeah im pretty sure that at the very least, theres gonna be no theatre mode, and sadly i wouldnt be surprised if there was no zombie mode. Hopefully im wrong......and hopefully they realize that all we really want (at least all i really want) is the online competitive modes, and the zombie mode, i dont care about theatre mode, or even the campaign. They should just take those out so the online gameplay can be better. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
musicman748

musicman748

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:47 pm

They have bullying on everything and obviously it still happens on 360 and nothing gets done. Just letting everyone know but I am sure they will have a mute button just like all the other voice chat games have.
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:52 pm

thats because gamers dont think of it! and i really hope that too!
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm

yeah but spoon, if you think about it, what do you think the cost of those headsets will be? Honestly I'm not getting it, I looked at the headsets for ps3 and 360, those headsets are wayyyyyyyyy too expensive. 60 bucks for a headset when I have a bluetooth for my ps3? And about 200 bucks for a pro headset? That's stupid. I'm sticking with skype. I know I can control my mouth, but still. Aint no way I'm spending another 60 bucks just for a headset for the wii when I got like 2 mics lol.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:50 pm

ya bluetooth i have to say is never cheap unless they make a headet that works that costs less than $20 i will be using skype, not to tell you bluetooth headsets probably going to get interference from wii remotes because wii remotes shh secretly have bluetooth, but nintendo not smart enogh to use it,, a guy that worked on kinect for 360 figured it out, its cool too, i fyou have blutooth reciever you can connect wii remote to computer, also to tell you the truth wii remot acctually acts oposite what you think, sensor bar sends out ir rays and wii remote is the receiver
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:58 pm

blackbeltbap wrote:
ya bluetooth i have to say is never cheap unless they make a headet that works that costs less than $20 i will be using skype, not to tell you bluetooth headsets probably going to get interference from wii remotes because wii remotes shh secretly have bluetooth, but nintendo not smart enogh to use it,, a guy that worked on kinect for 360 figured it out, its cool too, i fyou have blutooth reciever you can connect wii remote to computer, also to tell you the truth wii remot acctually acts oposite what you think, sensor bar sends out ir rays and wii remote is the receiver

ichi- yeah but spoon, if you think about it, what do you think the cost of those headsets will be? Honestly I'm not getting it, I looked at the headsets for ps3 and 360, those headsets are wayyyyyyyyy too expensive. 60 bucks for a headset when I have a bluetooth for my ps3? And about 200 bucks for a pro headset? That's stupid. I'm sticking with skype. I know I can control my mouth, but still. Aint no way I'm spending another 60 bucks just for a headset for the wii when I got like 2 mics lol.

The headset comes with Black Ops its the same deal with Conduit 2
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:40 pm

I have yet to see where it says that the headset comes with it, if so why would the game still only be 50$?
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 pm

zhAsP00n wrote:
The headset comes with Black Ops its the same deal with Conduit 2

Where did you see it was included? Everything I saw basically said it was optional/sold separately.
Back to top Go down
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 pm

call of duty forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy   Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Wii Headset, In-game info, and backup on Bone's Policy
Page 1 of 1