Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Geuss whos BACK!!! lol

Go down 
+3
blackbeltbap
black_starichigo165
pstlpaknmama
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  Empty
PostSubject: Geuss whos BACK!!! lol    Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:39 pm

well theres probably not that much excitment about it but im backkk lol and just as good as ever haha anyways yeah im just posting this so i can clarify that im rejoining lol and letting everyone know my WAWFC is 232144435082 and i will have all the other games that ZH likes to play very shortly Smile anyways if anyone wants to get on WAW i will happily kick your butt haha thanks
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: Geuss whos BACK!!! lol    Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:52 pm

lol, glad to have you back Pat! Newfoundland and the time difference is going to be a challenge to play with everyone. Just ask someone in the chatbox to play WaW, you might get lucky. I know I sold my copy but papa still has his.

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Geuss whos BACK!!! lol    Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Lol patty! You're back after 8 months or something like that. But hey its cool to see you back again. Now some of us don't really play WaW. I know for a fact that only I,Quatre, Garrett, kC, and pJ still play it very actively. But you shoudl still totally get Black Ops
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Geuss whos BACK!!! lol    Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:19 pm

im going e geting rid of my waw pretty soon got to get rid of the old to get the new
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Geuss whos BACK!!! lol    Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Welcome back! I've been needing me groin patted! likes it make sure you get Black Ops when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Geuss whos BACK!!! lol    Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 pm

nice to have u back, u going to get black ops?
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: Geuss whos BACK!!! lol    Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm

ZHkilla wrote:
Welcome back! I've been needing me groin patted! likes it make sure you get Black Ops when it comes out.

eeewwwww
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Geuss whos BACK!!! lol    Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Umm Ill pass on the groin pay myself, but nice to see you again. Maybe this time Ill be able to get to know you better!
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Geuss whos BACK!!! lol    Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:16 pm

HECK YEAHHHHHH THIS IS EPIC~~~ !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geuss whos BACK!!! lol    Geuss whos BACK!!! lol  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geuss whos BACK!!! lol
Page 1 of 1