Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

headbanger headset list

Go down 
+9
ZHkilla
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
cng
Papa T
zhantagonizer
pstlpaknmama
garrett
rhyno
[zh]seigies
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

headbanger headset list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Well Mama surprised me and we went out and got me one today. Yeah I really like it and she does also, I think that is why I got one. She didn't want to share it with me. lol
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Sadly I've gotten to where I don't play with people unless they have a mic.....same as it was for me before with Skype.
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:03 pm

ill be getting one soon but a quick q do u have to use the headbanger for the wii
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:09 pm

No one has tried a different USB headset yet that I've heard of.
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:17 am

Killa i love it, won't go back to skype for sure. We lag and freeze when we use skype. the ear piece is not very comfortable for me (maybe too big for a girl's ear?). the mouth piece sits flat against your face so it's weird at first, i'm used to it now so it's no problem. I've met two people so far that have joined zh by using it Smile
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:51 am

Mama, who are these new people?

The headset is good when everyone can connect to each other but when there is a problem with the game (like we did on Tuesday), the headset is useless. It is still easier to coordinate with Skype, especially when one of us is havign trouble connecting (like what happened to sniperdog last week) or when one of us gets disconnected to a game and the rest of us are left wondering what happened to him/her.

There are also times when I accidentally turned voice chat off before the game started and I couldn't talk to the others.

During MWR days, ant would stay on the call after he was done for the night so we can still talk. With the headset, we "hang up" as soon as we are finished playing, which means we don't get to have a conversation afterwards... It's something I miss.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:29 pm

cng wrote:

The headset is good when everyone can connect to each other but when there is a problem with the game (like we did on Tuesday), the headset is useless. It is still easier to coordinate with Skype, especially when one of us is havign trouble connecting (like what happened to sniperdog last week) or when one of us gets disconnected to a game and the rest of us are left wondering what happened to him/her.

There are also times when I accidentally turned voice chat off before the game started and I couldn't talk to the others.

During MWR days, ant would stay on the call after he was done for the night so we can still talk. With the headset, we "hang up" as soon as we are finished playing, which means we don't get to have a conversation afterwards... It's something I miss.

I agree with cng on this topic.
What ever happened to the good ol' Skype Night days lol?!
Even though if we couldn't get into a private match together and all, the extras would stay on the call and go into a pub game and still enjoy our humorous conversations!
It's something that I'll miss too.

Also, with people I couldn't connect like cng, we had a hard time communicating, so we had to boot up Skype and jump into random games while the other jumped in as well. more quicker than waiting in the lobby for like 30 minutes trying to join that guy's game you know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:52 pm

cng wrote:

Why, don't believe me? ZH Nine and King of marines not sure if they actually signed up with the site yet tho'...

I like talking to some random strangers but i do see what you guys are talking about. I had so much lag using skype that's why i don't care for it and this headset thing doesn't leave someone out. With skype we are inviting who we want into the call thus leaving those out that we don't want to talk to. I don't like talking to people that aren't in the actual game. Too many people on skype, can't hear others talk with all the chatter.

I think it's pretty cool, you will get me on the headset more often than on skype Smile
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:03 pm

pstlpaknmama wrote:
Why, don't believe me? ZH Nine and King of marines not sure if they actually signed up with the site yet tho'...
I believe you. Smile I asked because I haven't seen any new threads in the Introduction section or saw any new names in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:25 pm

kC watr you talking about. I'm always on skype, but you on the other hand are MIA wanka. You tell me to quit skype and such like a weener lol. kC you should make a decision and stick with it lol. BUt thats a whole different conversation best saved for later lol. anyways, both are necessary as an alternative. I like the mic but the few I play with most dont have mics yet, so i have skype and the wii mic on at the same time relaying the conversation. Wierd but it has to be done because its always more fun to play with someone you know than strangers.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:39 am

Both have advantages and disadvantages. Right now I like the headset more than skype, one thing I have always disliked about skype was all the background noise that came over peoples connections sometimes. Mama has a point about people not being in the game also being a distraction. I'm still up for using skype, just let me know and I'll jump on it. I think we should use skype for Troth Tuesday's, it was weird watching Seigies latest video's, they were so quiet. Sad
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Quatre4 wrote:
kC watr you talking about. I'm always on skype, but you on the other hand are MIA wanka. You tell me to quit skype and such like a weener lol. kC you should make a decision and stick with it lol. BUt thats a whole different conversation best saved for later lol. anyways, both are necessary as an alternative. I like the mic but the few I play with most dont have mics yet, so i have skype and the wii mic on at the same time relaying the conversation. Wierd but it has to be done because its always more fun to play with someone you know than strangers.

wtf are YOU talking about weenie? When DID I SAY THAT I WANTED YOU TO QUIT SKYPE. You're a friggin punk lol.
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:04 pm

headbanger headset list - Page 2 Hijack10
affraid

Razz Rolling Eyes rabbit No Suspect

Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
garrett

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:10 pm

i just got it, about to test it out now!
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:32 pm

This headse works on Skype. Hehehehe. So I smell a future with both Skype and this new call of duty game WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!ยก
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm

I knew it worked skype, but can't do both at once thou.
Back to top Go down
danny

danny

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:47 pm

yea u can use it on skype which is pretty cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: headbanger headset list   headbanger headset list - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

headbanger headset list
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2