Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Call me a noob if you want...

Go down 
+3
Lt.Bacon
garrett
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Call me a noob if you want... Empty
PostSubject: Call me a noob if you want...   Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:19 am

...but whats with the RC car? How do you get it? I was in a game and some guy had one right away, and seemed to get it ALL the time. Seen it atleast 8 times from the same guy.

Also whats with the player camo? Do you have to change that for snow maps or somthing?

AND the care packages, what dictates whats in them?
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Call me a noob if you want...   Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:56 pm

the RC-XD is a 3 kill streak you can buy in kill streaks, the player camo you only have to change for free for all games im pretty sure, the team games it gives you an outfit, and care packages are random
Back to top Go down
Lt.Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Call me a noob if you want...   Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:56 pm

the rcxd is a kill stresk reward. it onlhy takes 3 kills to get it. care packages are random, and your character looks different on every level you play on
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Call me a noob if you want...   Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:36 pm

he might've had hardline on which makes a 2 kill streak and seem really lost
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Call me a noob if you want...   Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:40 pm

ya, d49 likes that hardline, he gets lots of them.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Call me a noob if you want...   Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:40 pm

ya ther have been times i have had 3-4 rc/xd stacked up, because i dont feel like using them
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Call me a noob if you want...   Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm

thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Call me a noob if you want...   Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 am

mofos better not call bone a noob! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call me a noob if you want...   Call me a noob if you want... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call me a noob if you want...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Call me a noob if you want... Newbla11 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: