Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

the mystery of invisible guns

Go down 
+3
cng
garrett
rebel47
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rebel47

rebel47

the mystery of invisible guns Empty
PostSubject: the mystery of invisible guns   the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm

when i play sometime the guns dont load, mostly in gun game, and your running around with an invisible gun.
does this happen to u
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: the mystery of invisible guns   the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:08 pm

its happened to me, but only for like 2 seconds at the most, and then the gun loads, happens with the camos too.
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: the mystery of invisible guns   the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:44 pm

I've had it happen to me once and it seems like the disc drive can't keep up with the game.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: the mystery of invisible guns   the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 pm

I have it happen alot in second chance, it sucks make it really hard to point at someone, heehhee. saw a floating bazooka yesterday, was just sitting there in the air, chest height,
Back to top Go down
Lt.Bacon

PostSubject: Re: the mystery of invisible guns   the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:58 pm

dang, i havent seen this, played a load of GG today too. i got a classic controller pro and killed, mu best was like 22 and 4
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: the mystery of invisible guns   the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:41 am

zhantagonizer wrote:
saw a floating bazooka yesterday, was just sitting there in the air, chest height,
I saw a tomahawk floating over my body after I was killed with it.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: the mystery of invisible guns   the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 pm

I saw a floating crossbow sitting 10 feet in the air just a glitch

and i was using my red camo L96(sexy) and the camo went blank the gun was all smooth looking....must have something to do with the texture files i guess?
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: the mystery of invisible guns   the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:48 pm

idk my gun did disappear but i switch guns quickly and switched back and it was fine, and it wasnt even at the beggining of the match, i should haven ot switched maybe i could have ran around shooting people with an air gun, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the mystery of invisible guns   the mystery of invisible guns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the mystery of invisible guns
Page 1 of 1