Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Major problems!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:23 pm

So when I go to play COD everything works until I get to loading the map.....gets as far as "waiting for other players.." the my whole Wii locks up. I have to unplug it to even re-set it. Am I looking at having to buy a new Wii now??? Sad

Major problems!!! 0e1339fb15567feb59b3559"Happy Hunting......."MW3:3916-5455-0868
Major problems!!! Realbonesig
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:37 pm

na it happens actually you probably dont need to unplug it, just hold the power button for a while and it will turn off, your wii may be defective but not broken
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:40 pm

tried the power button, that will not shut it off. All other parts of the game work. Just multi....and for some reason the combat training has the same load problem.

Major problems!!! 0e1339fb15567feb59b3559"Happy Hunting......."MW3:3916-5455-0868
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Oh BTW Activision didnt even have a Black Ops section on the web site. Whats with that......nice support. I doubt its my Wii but you never know I guess. Was working 2 days ago.......Ima gunna cry!

Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:43 pm

idk, and bo forums are on the black ops website, not activision website, they run through same way as w@w forums
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Bone, you're not the only one. Reading the threads on GameFAQs, it appears the whole community is having problems tonight.

The only game I got into was a wager match.
Back to top Go down
Lt.Bacon

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:56 am

yeah same here. only wager matches were working.
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:50 am

Domination and CTF were working for me last night. My wii would do that for Reflex there at there at the end right before Black Ops came out. Hasn't done it yet on BLOPS but my Wii makes some VERY weird noises playing this game. Think this game might be the end of my Wii Sad
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:03 am

yeah Bone it isn't just you dude. I tried playing last night and it was like if you get in a game DON"T leave or you won't get in another one. I think after about 11pm my time things started working better. Mama and I had issues all day. I started to play about 8pm and had played only 3 games by 9:45pm, but I had locked up like 5 times. Very frustrating, and I hope they get this sorted out soon.

Major problems!!! 655abd5fdf006a49dfebbb1 Major problems!!! 5yyic9
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Yeah im afraid on going to have to add some fuel to the fire

Im having the same problems but wager matches dont work for me and not even combat training zombie mode works.But online is trippy.

my friend says that having an average of 6K people on at once is ALOT.Now i dont know if this is true he usually plays MW2 on his 360
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Well it seems like every time I get on at night now there is at least 7500+ people online.

Some possible good news. I just got done playing with BAMF Gator, jawsy and domo and I was the host. I am happy to report that I think they fixed the server issues yesterday. I was the host and didn't experience any of the jumpy, laggy play that has been the norm for hosting. We also didn't have any issues at all getting logged into the servers or getting the games started. Granted there were only about 2500 people online so we will have to see how it gets when more players are on but I'm hopeful they fixed the multiplayer issues.

Major problems!!! 655abd5fdf006a49dfebbb1 Major problems!!! 5yyic9
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:41 pm

I keep hearing about the update but am curious what it will entail. Have heard rumors they are redoing some of the guns stats. Have mostly heard about the famas and aug being overpowered/accurate for how fast they fire. The sniper class weapons need to do more damage as well. Two shots to the neck for a kill....headshot still gives one shot kill. I'll settle for the unbound thing to get fixed. Shouldn't matter how I have my controls setup. Unable to play my beloved sabotage right now b/c I can't plant or defuse bombs. Same thing goes for snd and demolition.
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Can someone explain what "unbounding" is?
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

cng wrote:
Can someone explain what "unbounding" is?
If you have your controls setup other than A for use then you get a message to hold "unbound" for planting/defusing and opening care packages. My controls are setup custom and I really don't want to change them. It is setup right now for sprint with C and inventory with Left Arrow so those are the only options for the use buttons...
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:58 pm

notings wrong my wii has been doiing it for a year and only on cod games so its probably just fine so relax
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Love the game so much I almost dont mind the issues. Sounds weird I know. Just get worried when my Wii locks up over and over.

Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:19 am

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
Love the game so much I almost dont mind the issues. Sounds weird I know. Just get worried when my Wii locks up over and over.
Same here, the respawn times for me make me start screaming at my TV......I have a connection that averages around 6 mb/sec. Sucks when you're playing CTF and the other team gets your flag but you take 15+ seconds to respawn and they get the capture.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 pm

rhyno wrote:
ZHbonecrackr wrote:
Same here, the respawn times for me make me start screaming at my TV......I have a connection that averages around 6 mb/sec. Sucks when you're playing CTF and the other team gets your flag but you take 15+ seconds to respawn and they get the capture.

Yeah i know i hate it it ticks me off so much! And when you do spawn someone blasts you away then you gotta wait its like spawn delay in hc mode
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 pm

rhyno wrote:
I keep hearing about the update but am curious what it will entail. Have heard rumors they are redoing some of the guns stats. Have mostly heard about the famas and aug being overpowered/accurate for how fast they fire. The sniper class weapons need to do more damage as well. Two shots to the neck for a kill....headshot still gives one shot kill. I'll settle for the unbound thing to get fixed. Shouldn't matter how I have my controls setup. Unable to play my beloved sabotage right now b/c I can't plant or defuse bombs. Same thing goes for snd and demolition.

There is acctually a solution for that i discoverd

If you go back to the controlls menu and say if you have A for interact,go and re assighn it you dont have to go and re assighn all your controlls just that one button.

It works for a little while about 5 games and then you gotta d it agiin but it only takes about 5 seconds to do so it's really no big deal........
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:28 pm

[ZH]sunset wrote:
rhyno wrote:

There is acctually a solution for that i discoverd

If you go back to the controlls menu and say if you have A for interact,go and re assighn it you dont have to go and re assighn all your controlls just that one button.

It works for a little while about 5 games and then you gotta d it agiin but it only takes about 5 seconds to do so it's really no big deal........
I've reassigned it a couple of times........still does it.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Yeah but it works for a couple games right?
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Major problems!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major problems!!!   Major problems!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major problems!!!
Page 1 of 1