Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mongy

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? Empty
PostSubject: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 am

Look, When it works, its awesome, but....

1) Connection probs

2) It screws with my controls, somehow, I dunno, but it does at times and makes it unplayable

3) The LAG...GAWD!!!

Just had to rant, like, I was really looking forward to this game, but, wow, I am just about to throw the POS in the garbage...
Back to top Go down
danny

danny

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:50 am

get a new system then cuz the others are fine. But watch yo mouth foo before i slap ya a new one Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? Icon_cool2
Back to top Go down
http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
Mongy

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:27 am

Hahahahahaha...whatever SON....I have an Xbox and PS#, I just enjoy the controls better on the WII
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 am

Mongy wrote:
Hahahahahaha...whatever SON....I have an Xbox and PS#, I just enjoy the controls better on the WII

Mongy pwn? XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
danny

danny

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Shocked Ohai
Back to top Go down
Aguirre

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:49 pm

mongy rulezzzz
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:46 pm

i know what you mean. i got so sick of messin with it, i bought it on ps3. i'm sorry, but it's a lot better on the hd systems. they cut out a lot of the campaign and the theater mode is cool, and dead ops arcade. and on and on. i still have my wii copy though, don't worry.

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? Seigiesbeer
Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? Hellsyeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 pm

wow treyarch screwed up royaly, against good reviews sales are going to drop on this game, except for the lower midle class (me) and poor people who really dont have a choice
Back to top Go down
Lt.Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:55 pm

what is different with the campaign? i noticed all the cool lighting is gone on wii, but the content seemed to be there...
Back to top Go down
danny

danny

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:11 am

ill let u know when i beat it on 360 elephant
Back to top Go down
Lt.Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:13 am

thanks, i think tha only thing missing is a few songs here and there
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:23 pm

in the campaign level where you are on the boat in the river, the ps3 version is a lot longer where you have to destroy some trucks and stuff then you fight some kind of armored boat. will let you know about more when i find them.

Back to top Go down
Lt.Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:43 pm

yeah i knew about that one. sadly its probably one of the better looking missions on wii
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:43 am

i havent been having connection problems or lag anymore, some times my controls get messed up but its easy to fix

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? Eaca766d584431b6e5b8840

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? 49915206d505d40115cf6cb
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:55 am

Seems Treyarch has been working to fix all these issues with patches. Because everything is starting to run smoothly. I bet they have fixed more on this game than any other game fixes from past games already. Treyarch seems to care about wii just as much when it comes to fixing stuff for the consumers. GREAT JOB TREYARCH. I look for the in game name color to be fix so ppl can't use them, and making the aug less of a power house with making its bullet damage less.

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? Killasig
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Lt.Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 pm

sadly i dont think they can patch guns.... i may be wrong but that probably takes more work than they are willing to put in the wii version
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 pm

I have found the famas to be a powerhouse lately, aug is not bad haven't used it as much, yes things have been running smoother lately, even being host doesnt seem to be as bad, but still not that great yet either.

I don't think they use any method for choosing host other then einee meanie minnie moe. ehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Lt.Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 pm

i haVe noticed soo much lag that if i even get close to someone my FPS drops to being un playable. i see someone, go to shoot them and then im at the waiting to respawn screen... not sure if i was hosting or what not, but it was bad
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:47 pm

they fixed the loading screen back to lobby problem so far im happy
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Seems the latest patch fixed the majority of issues/glitches. No complaints here.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 am

Still get kicked everynow and then but it is much better.

Now, only if they can fix the host lag issue I would be very happy.

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? 655abd5fdf006a49dfebbb1 Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? 5yyic9
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Papa T wrote:
Still get kicked everynow and then but it is much better.

Now, only if they can fix the host lag issue I would be very happy.

AND GIVE US THE FLAMETHROWER!!! AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:48 am

im having much more luck and much more fun lately, i agree that i still would rather not be host, but thats not a huge deal.

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? Eaca766d584431b6e5b8840

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? 49915206d505d40115cf6cb
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am

garrett wrote:
im having much more luck and much more fun lately, i agree that i still would rather not be host, but thats not a huge deal.

Mama and I are getting used to it now. Don't get me wrong, we don't like it but for some strange reason we almost always get selected for host. It really sucks. Mad

We will enter a game, either singlely or together and eventually we will be the host. It might take a game or two but it will happen. affraid

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? 655abd5fdf006a49dfebbb1 Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? 5yyic9
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:15 am

Papa T wrote:
garrett wrote:

Mama and I are getting used to it now. Don't get me wrong, we don't like it but for some strange reason we almost always get selected for host. It really sucks. Mad

We will enter a game, either singlely or together and eventually we will be the host. It might take a game or two but it will happen. affraid

Lol, it really does seem like it..
I love it when you're the host, Papa but I hate it when Mama's the host.
It really does make a difference lolol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???   Seriously...WTF is with this effing game??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously...WTF is with this effing game???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next