Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Hacker and hacker pro perk

Go down 
+4
cng
[ZH]sunset
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Papa T
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Hacker and hacker pro perk Empty
PostSubject: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:36 am

OK I just read on the COD Black Ops Wiki that on the other consoles/PC that the Hacker perk allows the player to see enemy equipment through walls. Like Bomb Squad worked in WaW. The Wii version of Hacker for some reason doesn't allow you to see equipment through walls, that really sucks because that really reduces the effectivness of that perk.

I finally got the Pro version of Hacker and can't wait to booby trap a care package. Twisted Evil I guess how it works is I capture the package and then it stays there showing a random care package emblem and when they try to capture it the package will blow up and kill the capturer and anyone close to them. Twisted Evil Hacker Pro apparently works very well with Ghost and Ghost Pro.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:00 pm

SO if you cant see the trap behind a wall whats the point of having hacker on? I thought something was weird about it.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 am

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing as I was ranking up my Hacker perk. Why was I still running into claymores? Why couldn't I see the bloody things around the corner? This little "bug" really ruins the perk.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Actually somwwere i read that it slows down the explosion time on claymores
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:15 pm

I agree with Papa, Hacker has been nerfed in Black Ops. I purchased Hacker on my last Prestige but I found it to be pretty unless.

Papa, let me know if you have any success with Hacker Pro because I feel chances to hack is going to be few and far between.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Off topic but does anybody even use Ninja here? Thats another perk I think should of been scrapped.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 pm

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
Off topic but does anybody even use Ninja here? Thats another perk I think should of been scrapped.

I use Ninja Pro lol. For sniping or sneaking around.

I usually rely on my hearing to find out if anyone's sneaking up on me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:50 pm

hacker pro also makes you invisible to motion sensors, so its still good for a stealth class with ghost
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:16 am

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
I agree, I don't use anything but Marathon for Perk 3. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:29 am

cng wrote:
ZHbonecrackr wrote:
I agree, I don't use anything but Marathon for Perk 3. Very Happy

omg guys LOL. It's pretty useful (for me that is).
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Ya but your so fast anyhow I dont think it would matter if I could hear you. If your getting close enough to make sound then your probably going to stab somebody......SO...you best be fast. Anyhow I have walked up behind TONS of people camping. Heck I wait til they turn around to stab them.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:38 am

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
Ya but your so fast anyhow I dont think it would matter if I could hear you. If your getting close enough to make sound then your probably going to stab somebody......SO...you best be fast. Anyhow I have walked up behind TONS of people camping. Heck I wait til they turn around to stab them.

Lololol bone. are we talking "The Flash" fast, or Speedy Gonzales fast? XD
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:14 am

Actually this perk(hacker) does allow you to see them better.But not through walls like mwr.Instead it makes the equipment flash bright red.This isint very effective for claymore beaceause by the time you see the fladh your dead.But if someone left a jammer in a bush you can easily pick it out
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Haha you think its better? It's not. Its crap dude. I've ran into so many claymores with that stupid thing. The bright red is just unless. Instead of it just appearing as a bright red color they should just stick the stupid claymore as an enemy on the map. RED DOT with hacker pro of course. Nuff said.

Also Ninja isn't much uselss as hacker without pro. If you just put on the lightweight class you'll sprint 20 seconds longer then you would without it when you have ninja on. It's a good combo but most likely OVER USED.
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:08 pm

I think Flak Jacket is more effective than Hacker. I lost count how many times I ran through claymores and killed guys camping behind it.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Hmm, I think I'm with CNG on this one lol. Hacker is useless lol. Well I used it yesterday for most of the games Clays are used in. And everytime I got close to a clay I either had to blow it or die. And when I actually did "hack" a clay my teammate blew it before i could hack it or I died before my clay blew up anyone lol. I've never tried Flak but from what Ive encountered its saved the enemy so many times lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacker and hacker pro perk   Hacker and hacker pro perk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacker and hacker pro perk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Hacker and hacker pro perk Newbla11 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: