Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!

Go down 
+4
Papa T
[ZH] Hawkeye
[zh]seigies
ZH|Ku12312
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! Empty
PostSubject: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Because this is how I HOLD MY ZAPPER Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

For those who use a Zapper, I'm not sure you guys use the same grip style as me when holding the Wii Zapper because I hold it so differently and weird that you'll be asking yourself "WHAT THE @#$#$ KC"

Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! DSCI0001

Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! DSCI0002

Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! DSCI0003

It's so strange and weird that I have to customize MY own controls to play good LOL.

I don't use Zapper, nor do I use Alpha, Bravo, etc. Controls no more. I used to use Bravo just because it was like WaW.

but I guess I could tell you one of my wacky controls.

I have to twist the zapper and press the trigger just to switch back to back on weapons. surprisingly, I'm pretty fast on the uptake on it. Very Happy affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:16 pm

i used my zapper the exact same way when i played moh! the thing is not made right when you can use the a and the + and - buttons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
[ZH] Hawkeye

[ZH] Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:58 am

YOU CRAZY
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:03 pm

I saw a Wii gun at Gamestop that I thought would work great for COD, although it was kinda long. I believe it came packaged with a hunting game for like $60. It had the Wiimote mounted in the front of the gun but it was tilted 90 degrees so the buttons pointed out to the left then the nunchuck was mounted in the middle of the gun. I was severely disappointed with the Zapper so I'm not going to spend $60 on this.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Got a link?
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:48 pm

No, I saw it in the store and don't remember the name of the game.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Was the whole game 60?
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:00 pm

I looked at game stop.com and they had a nerf game for 60.idk if thats what your talking about.but it was 60
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:53 am

It was $60 for the game and gun. I'm pretty sure it was a hunting game. It was the gamestop in Hillsboro by Target on TV Hwy.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Papa T wrote:
It was $60 for the game and gun. I'm pretty sure it was a hunting game. It was the gamestop in Hillsboro by Target on TV Hwy.

Thats so awesome you can describe something to another ZHer by the address lol

Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:16 am

Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 am

try looking up cabellas big game hunting, have a controller for it, also out for ps3 an xbox, but is 80 bucks. I am pretty sure that is the one, is it orange an white, has a scope? thats it if it is.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:35 am

Papa T wrote:
Very Happy Twisted Evil

cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:03 pm

I hold My zapper the exact same as you KC but from the opposite side since I am right handed and you are apparently left handed. I want this soooooooooooooooooooo bad!
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! The-ra10
http://www.hitechreview.com/gaming/wii/innex-to-release-the-rapidshot-machine-gun-for-nintendo-wii/25087/
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:03 am

Razz drooool.....
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:16 am

ZHkilla wrote:
I hold My zapper the exact same as you KC but from the opposite side since I am right handed and you are apparently left handed. I want this soooooooooooooooooooo bad!
Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! The-ra10
http://www.hitechreview.com/gaming/wii/innex-to-release-the-rapidshot-machine-gun-for-nintendo-wii/25087/

lmao killa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!   Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never EVER Hold a Zapper like THIS!!
Page 1 of 1