Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! Empty
PostSubject: New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!!   New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:16 am

Well, just so you all know, me, Quatre, and Domo Arigatou( aka: domo) have been coming up with some sweet game ideas!!

We've come up with:

-Knife the Turret
-The Tomahawk in the Minefield
-RC Derby
-The Gladiator
-Turret SnD (Search and Destroy)

If you would want to contribute to our mini game creation for BOPs, just post here with:

-The Name of the game
-The Rules
-What is needed for the game (perks, equipment, care packages, etc)
- The Objective (What do we have to do to win the game)

Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!!   New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:56 am

So what are the rules, needs and objectives of the mini-games you posted above?
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!!   New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:09 pm

have we tried shooting all the heads off the manequins in nuketown within 10 seconds to see if we get 'sympathy for the devil' to play on the speakers? that might just be 360/ps3, but we need to find out.

Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!!   New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Touche seigies but we need a team of at least 6-8. Maybe on tuesday we can try it lol.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!!   New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Papa T wrote:
So what are the rules, needs and objectives of the mini-games you posted above?

For the sake of Trothkin, I'll go over the games I've listed (curses. was being lazy)

Knife the Turret:
The objective of this game is that we have as many players as up to 9, with the one person with a Sentry Gun. The first person to knife the Sentry Gun without throwing flashes, concussion, etc. wins. No tactical, or lethal grenades needed. Also, you cannot knife the Sentry Gun as the person is carrying it, but the other person MUST drop it within 20 seconds.

The Tomahawk in the Minefield:
The objective of this game is that one person throws a tomahawk in the minefield in Jungle, and people have to try to retrieve it and go back to the safezone without going "BOOM!". you may use any perks (pro perks too) as to your liking. Just as long as you get the tomahawk back

RC Derby:

The objective of this game is to win a RC Car Race to an objective against your opponent. Kinda like a tournament if you're playing with 10 people. 2 people go up one at a time, and that person will go to the next round, until we go for the 2 last people to race. Each round will be played on a different map, so you must learn how to navigate yourself within the random maps.

The Gladiator:
The objective in this game is to win a match full of knives, tomahawks, and ballistic knives against your opponent. You are put into the Nuketown center, where you only have the Bus, Jeep, Cargo truck, and your surroundings as a shield. First one to kill the other person 5 times wins. This, too, can be played as a tournament. Spectators cannot get into the arena, as it will confuse the competitors as of who to kill. (It would be cool if we have somewhat of a Commentator who can do a sweet John Madden impersonation to make this a more fun game XD)

Turret SnD (Search and Destroy):
Ok, so this is played in a regular Search and Destroy match but there's a catch. Before you plant the bomb, you must kill the hidden SAM Turret in which each team has to hide within the first seconds of the game. They must kill the SAM Turret before planting the bomb. If they fail to do this, then the other team wins. If the other team plants the bomb and doesn't take out the SAM Turret, then the other team wins as well. Be as clever as you can to try to SPOT the SAM Turret, as you can use ANYTHING you can to find the SAM Turret. If you still don't know how the SAM Turret works, well then.. you wouldn't do so well in this game would you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!!   New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Upcoming Black Ops mini games!!
Page 1 of 1