Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Future direction of Nintendo........interesting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

Future direction of Nintendo........interesting Empty
PostSubject: Future direction of Nintendo........interesting   Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Nintendo Wii in 2012

The Nintendo Wii have revolutionized the way we know gaming but now it seems they are taking the same to the next level. After story about xbox 360 phone, now how about a mind-controlled game that Nintendo is proposing? T3 gives a little clue that all you have is a headset accessory that uses brainwaves to control characters and features immersing in-ear headphones. So just imagine a streamlined Wii emote with just one button, which you point and press and rest your brain takes over. Though brain-wave technology has already become a reality with Emotive pioneering in-game systems, but soon it seems Nintendo will come out with the first mind-controlled console on the market.
Future direction of Nintendo........interesting Nintendo-wii-2010-futuristic1Future direction of Nintendo........interesting Nintendo-wii-2010-futuristic2
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
danny

danny

PostSubject: Re: Future direction of Nintendo........interesting   Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:35 pm

i highly doubt the technology can be so close to us right now but that wud be pretty cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Future direction of Nintendo........interesting   Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm

AAAAAA!!!! did you ever see that movie 'strange days'? thanks for the nightmares, killa. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Future direction of Nintendo........interesting   Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Im sick of real life, plug me in!!!!
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Future direction of Nintendo........interesting   Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:08 pm

This is actually really interesting when you think about it. Back when I was in High School, I took a class that talked a lot about the human brain and that so called ESP stuff also with other things forgot what the class was called. If nintendo really does make something like that it would be cool, in my own personal opinion. You never know, stuff like that could really unlock hidden potential within the human brain with something like that. I'm pretty excited. Course that makes me sound like a X-men nerd.

I can picture it now... Quatre using esp powers to teleport lol.
pJ can extend his bones and form them into some sorta claw like Logan.
and sei sei turning blue and monkey like LOLOLOLOLOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future direction of Nintendo........interesting   Future direction of Nintendo........interesting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future direction of Nintendo........interesting
Page 1 of 1