Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****

Go down 
+4
ZH|Ku12312
Papa T
Quatre4
ZHkilla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** Empty
PostSubject: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:09 am

Ok so first a sneak screenshot of a new map coming to wii thru wii shop channel.
http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2886309

Now second a link of info on BO map packs and for what consoles
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/First_Strike

Now seeing that we all know it is very easy to fake a screen shot ( I will say the screen shot say stuff about ally requests and that is only on wii version I believe). Also we have seen many hopeful rumors come to pass with being untrue. So plz leave your opinion on this and even try and dig up further details if you can
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:42 am

Well from my sources(which are like 90% on everything gaming) say that yes there is a new map pack for the systems. I was baffled on how this is going to be done on the wii. Reason 1 is that the other systems have to pay for them and there is usually 3-4 new maps. 2 is that if the wii will charge for the maps. Hope not and I hope that new maps come out and I mean all of them for the wii. Oh and from sources they say the new maps will arrive around March or April like usual.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:58 am

I believe that we will be charge with the wii point system. My guess would be 1500 points ($15 bucks) for the map pack. As for storage of said maps, that is easily answered.................SDcard
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:40 am

my question is....Will mama and I have to buy it twice or can we download it on one Wii and then copy it to the other one?

I heard it is coming out around March and will cost about $15.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 am

Papa T wrote:
my question is....Will mama and I have to buy it twice or can we download it on one Wii and then copy it to the other one?

I heard it is coming out around March and will cost about $15.

Yup, you guys will have to buy it twice. Me and maybe ichi, will have to buy that map pack twice for our wiis as well..

but hey, it's worth it lol. new maps to add on to the cruddy maps LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 pm

great, now i need a second job to get map packs on 2 systems. swell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Well how about this. I'll use my brother as a guinea pig and he'll buy the mappacks for the other system. If they are awesome then I'll get them for the wii if not I won't bother. Because I'm with seigies on this one I don't feel like paying lol and If it will only be 1 map for the wii then heck no. It better be all of it or nothing.
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 pm

oh wow, i missed the part that it might be one map at a time! blech!
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:16 pm

After looking at the links Killa posted I'm thinking we might only have to pay for one copy. It says it will be downloadable to a SD card. So why wouldn't we be able to copy to another SD card?
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Hmmmmmm The material you download might have some line of script added to it (like your wii's mac address or something of the sort) so that it will not work on another wii. Just think I can go buy a bulk order of 1 or 2gb sdcards for dirt cheap, and then copy the map packs on it, then proceed over to gamebattles and charge 6-10 bucks and probably make a killing.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:22 pm

I tried to copy Wii Ware games from one system to another to no avail. It even looks like it worked til you tried to play them. Home brew would probably make that possible?
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:56 pm

And we all know Papa, and Mama are Homebrew Hackers! JK , but as Bone said, I have also tried to copy my wiiware from my wii to the kids wii and it dosn't work.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Well I learned after the first Wiiware I got. So right after I started downloading everything directly to the SD like the wiiware. So all I have to do is take the SD card and the games will go along with it.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:34 am

Good info Q. thanks will do for now on.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:18 am

So, I have never downloaded or used Wiiware before so I'm not sure how it works. If you purchase a game or whatever and download it to the SD card does the WiiShop channel thing remember you purchased that item so you can download it again if for some reason you lose the SD card? So in other words, would I be able to DL the COD maps swap SD cards and DL it again on the new SD using the same Wii and WiiShop account?
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm

i'm not sure about seperate sd cards, troth, but you can download it again after you buy it without paying again. i've done that before.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 pm

I think google would be your friend for this answer Troth. Nintendo is very smart about trying to make it hard to steal from them.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Oh BTW when you download to an SD card the games can only be played on the first wii you downloaded them too. So basically you put them on an SD card and buy a new wii, you can NOT play them on it. SD only provides more space for downloads...nothing more.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Ha, kC, if you think I'm getting map packs. You're wrong. I ain't gettin them at all. I remember spending 10 bucks on a map pack for BC2 or something, they sucked. I will never do that again, unless theres some sorta competition goin on for FREE MAP PACKSSS. Cod Forums have tourneys rewarded with that. I will wait though, and if someone says its got all 4 maps and 1 new zombie mode like how all the systems are getting. I will get it. may it be 20-40 bucks. If its worth it... Its worth it. I aint goin with a flow, but if Sei sei or Quatre says its a good go, I'll get it.
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 pm

found this on youtube about the map pack. 360 first of course.

Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am

papa how did you do that cool sig?
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:53 pm

nvm Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****   DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . DLC for wii thru shop channel **** very interesting**** Newbla11 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: