Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Name style for ZH members in Black Ops

Go down 
+3
[ZH]sunset
ZH|Ku12312
ZHkilla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

Name style for ZH members in Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:33 am

Ok guys and gals,
Myself, Casull, and Quatre were talking last night about making clan members in game names kinda stand out so that you can see that we are a united team while in public matches. So we took upon ourselves to change different colors and schemes try all kinds of combinations and we came up with one that we would like our ZH clan mates to use. This is also a way to see a real ZH guy that is active within our forums and not just some random recruited guy that never even registered here at the site.

So the ZH tag will be Black before your name. Now for your name.......it can be what ever color you would like it to be. We decided this so that even though the black ZH in front of your name will show that your in sync with your fellow clan mates, by allowing the members to choose their own taste for color for their name show individuality.

Below is how you do this in your profile name:

Type shift then the up arrow where the number 5 was. then type the number 0. Then type in capitol letters ZH. Then type the shift and up arrow again to choose what ever color you pick for your name behind the ZH tag.

Red ^1,Green ^2,Yellow ^3,Blue ^4,Teal ^5,Purple ^6,Default or White ^7 ,Gray ^8,Black ^0 or 9

So I type mine shift,up arrow 0, ZH, shift, up arrow 7, ZHKlLLA and it will look like the below name

ZHKlLLA
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:39 am

Sounds good to me, commissioner.

So when we do this thing, we should be able to tell who never went to the website and registered right? sorry if this is a retarded question lolol XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Ya basically if fellow ZHers see you in lobby with the Black ZH then they know you aren't just some random that put the ZH tag in front of their name because they know a new guy or something like that. I myself have ran into ppl rocking ZH tag and have no clue who they are, and I have checked registry and they are no where to be found at ZH. So basically the core real ZHers will be rocking the Black ZH in front of their names. I mean if you don't even no the core members or the leaders of ZH, then are you really a ZHer?..?.....?...........my opinion says NO!
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Allrighty I guess im down!
Ill take a look and see if i have enough room in my name to do it.If i dont well i guess ill have to change my name no big deal...

Allso i noticed that pj you quatre and maybe a few other people had a red * after theyre name
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:14 pm

First off we added the red asterix to our names for kicks as a sign of a member that has been here from the beginning of ZH. Its just for person shits and giggles! As for the butterflies, they are mutant butterflies that reproduce at an alarming rate do to the radiation they are exposed to at nuketown. But if you want the real reason.....................It's because gaywad nub corns that only play NOOBTOWN are weak and what else to signify the weak but a butterfly, one of natures most fragile creatures! I'm just sayin.................
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Name style for ZH members in Black Ops Lurk
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 pm

No need to lurk cng......................we know you will be rocking the Black ZH in due time! Muhahahahahaha

PS.
I liked your fillet-o-fish avi better.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 pm

cng wrote:

Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:00 am

ZHkilla wrote:
First off we added the red asterix to our names for kicks as a sign of a member that has been here from the beginning of ZH. Its just for person shits and giggles! As for the butterflies, they are mutant butterflies that reproduce at an alarming rate do to the radiation they are exposed to at nuketown. But if you want the real reason.....................It's because gaywad nub corns that only play NOOBTOWN are weak and what else to signify the weak but a butterfly, one of natures most fragile creatures! I'm just sayin.................

ZH|Ku12312 wrote:
cng wrote:

Shocked

The butter flies is my sig.And congratulations youve just answerd it so i will take it off Razz

KC Shocked
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 am

ya i changed my name to the way you want it but its kinda weird because blue isnt 4 i dont think and 6 is definately not purple, and i sorta want mine to be purple, so it took me like 30 minutes to get my name right, but whatever it works
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am

I like this idea, run into guys all the time rocking ZH and have no idea who they are. They usually have never heard of the site nor any of our core members and can't remember who recruited them. Yell random obscenities during matches while talking trash in the lobby to everyone they can. I usually leave the lobby so I'm not associated with that. Don't get me wrong, I like to talk trash but it is in good fun to someone I know. I'd be for making name colors uniform all the way instead of just the ZH color.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Ummm, I'm cool with this, BUT, I don't want the ZH to be black. I want it to be a more brighter color. Think we can change this? Black is just... in the game, it gives me a real bad headache. After not playing B Ops for about 2 months now, the game itself gives me a headache.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:17 am

Im with ichi...
When your recieving an invite its all black then fads out.So you wont see the zh tag til it fads out.

But black is one of the more contrasting colors and most crisp.At least on my tv
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Yup that's one issues too. I don't accept invites from peeps with names that I can't read. My tv is really old and stuff. I have yet to buy a new tv. If I ever do play Black Ops, I'll still have my Zh tag of course, but I refuse to have it black till I can get a better tv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name style for ZH members in Black Ops   Name style for ZH members in Black Ops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name style for ZH members in Black Ops
Page 1 of 1