Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
    https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

conduit 2 is out....anyone?

Go down 
    +2
    black_starichigo165
    [zh]seigies
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    [zh]seigies
    [zh]seigies

conduit 2 is out....anyone? Empty
    PostSubject: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:25 am

is this thing on? hello? did anyone buy it? rent it?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.justin.tv/emanate
    black_starichigo165
    black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:33 am

Nope. Don't think I'll ever get that game nor rent it lol. Sorry Osso-san. However, when PSN is back online, I was thinkin of borrowing boarderlands from a friend of mine. I think you said something about Online Co-op. I'll let you know if I do borrow it or not. But I honestly can't wait to play online again lol. Kinda missed playing WaW story Co-op with ya.
    Back to top Go down
    [zh]seigies
    [zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:01 am

yeah, miss that too, i may take borderlands back, it's a lot like fallout and ehhhh.
    Back to top Go down
    [ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:31 am

Dude border lands looks so sick.Well since people was saying conduit 1 was a bust It will be interesting what it has to offer.They might have fixed up some stuff just like they did on Black Ops.MWR was kind of a bust.But they fixed allmost all the issues on Black Ops.I would expect the sasme of conduit 2
    Back to top Go down
    Quatre4
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Well, conduit wasn't a bust. It just a few too many problems that they gave to the players lol. Plus I'm not too much of a fan of that "Halo" type shooter. I need something a little closer to being realistic. And sunny sheesh lol. Personally, I loved MWR. It had awesome guns and maps, though it did have some bad points it was still awesome. Right now BO to me isn't as fun since I'm seeming not to play as much anymore. Maybe it's because it's so easy to kill people nowadays. I checked my record on MWR I was at 19 days and had 51000 kills. Right now I'm at 12 days with 40000 kills. It's also not too much fun when everyone uses famas, aug and ak every single game. But that is my speculation lol. BO to me has way more problems than the games before it. I still play waw and mwr. That has to count for something. pirat

TO THE BATMOBILE ROBIN!!!
    Back to top Go down
    [zh]seigies
    [zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:45 pm

well, i keep finding copies for like $20, i'll buy it. when i do, i'll make some vids. gotta get some ps3 stuff first.
    Back to top Go down
    blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:17 pm

still havent played conduit 2 games old now, dont play my wii everyday but i play a lot of pc free to play games. i play league of legends, team fortress 2, super monday night combat, and a few others. wish i had a ps3 or 360 but ill probably attempt to save money for wii u, the game that interests me the most right now is zombieU, but i also like Ghost recon online but they didnt show that at e3
    Back to top Go down
    blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:20 pm

oh and mw3 is basically ruined so i dont play that because im afraid of bein haxed again, especially after i heard their is posibbly a hack that can brick your wii, ill wait for a good patch, and hope the blops2 acctually has a ban system or something becasue if not blop2 gonna get ruined the same way, hackrs are [insert profanity here].
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Wow you guys just cracked the 2 month long posting lull!

I didnt think BO2 was even coming out for the Wii last time I checked. I would love to see that. Im still contimplating getting the WiiU.....Ghost Recon does sound awsome. Supposed to be 32 player online. That would be just like the old MOH days again.
    Back to top Go down
    blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:19 pm

i have been told that blop 2 is coming out for wii, no matter if the wii u comes out or not, and im pretty sure its true. and ghost recon online for pc is 12 on 12 i think, but it looks very different from what i saw in wii u videos, im a closed beta tester for GR:O PC. and GR:O is going to be freetoplay on pc is it going to be on wiiu.
    Back to top Go down
    blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:21 pm

and i check the website almost daily, but i find no reason to post becasue theres nothing to talk about,
    Back to top Go down
    blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm

i think we have members on the facebook page that have never joined the website
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Not suprised. Many of them are just old members from way back.

Not going to dump any more cash into the Wii. Figure Im going to save all of it for the U. New system and games may be what ZH needs for a revival. But again thats alot of work....we will see. I might get BO2 if it did come out on Wii. But not if the U is around the same time. Mama and Papa are the only ones on MW3 lately and I dont think they want to flip the coin for 2 U systems at the same time. That would be the only thing I would miss from the Wii.
    Back to top Go down
    blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm

i wouldnt sugest mama and papa buy 2 wiiu's as soon as they come out becasue i predict there will be a price drop a few months after release just like the 3ds, acctually i expect the wii u to be overpriced at launch becasue its not a bad strategy(its not good for customers) the people that really want it will pay big bucks to get it at launch and later nintendo will pull the sorry card and give em a few first party gamecube digital releases which really cost nintendo nothing because they will already have covered that cost to produce the games with the people that already bought them. same strategy as 3ds.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conduit 2 is out....anyone?   conduit 2 is out....anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conduit 2 is out....anyone?
    Page 1 of 1