Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Roll Call?

Go down 
+9
Swim
[zh]seigies
Quatre4
rhyno
[ZH]sunset
musicman748
blackbeltbap
black_starichigo165
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Anybody out there? Im still here I check in everyday, but I just dont play now. Been playing poker most weekends now that I cannot play for money on the internet whenever I want. Plus my Wii is just a hot mess whenever I try to play BO, its like dumping a pound of sand into it and turning it on while holding it upside down!
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:49 am

I'm here every once in a while. Like, prolly once every 2 or 4 weeks. After getting my apartment all set up lately I've been really busy during the day, but I now have the Wii in my hands, I get online only on Tuesdays for Papa Troth Tuesdays. And usually, I avoid using the head set, cause I hate it, so I'm always on skype if anyone ever needs to drop a line/call. Been trying to work things out with the stuff going on on my end, but at the end of the day, I try to relax by shootin up some peeps. My skills got really rusty during the last Papa Troth Tuesday. Haven't played Black Ops in months! WAS A BURDEN! gonna be training here soon to get that rust off.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:52 am

im still here i check website almost daily
Back to top Go down
musicman748

musicman748

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:44 am

I'm still here at least once a week but I never see anyone. But yeah I've been busy with my crap to.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Im here and alive and playin.
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Haven't been playing as much as I used to with the new job but getting back in the swing of things. Will start joining up for papa troth tuesdays again here shortly.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:35 pm

I come in every few days and check the chatbox. I play when I play but have no schedule lol. Anywasy IM HERE SIR!!!
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:26 am

i check in late every day, still have black ops on 2 systems. got rid of goldeneye, prolly won't get conduit 2, looks like ghost recon got pushed until the end of 2012. we need some more games to play, dangit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
Swim
Swim

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:20 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
danny

danny

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:08 pm

got my laptop fixed so i might be on a little bit more
Back to top Go down
http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:46 am

I check the forums every other day or so. I don't play that much, usually just Troth Tuesdays and a couple hours maybe on a Sunday or Monday. Now that Mama's Wii is fixed I might play more. Mama doesn't come to the website anymore at all.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:20 pm

SHe is a traitor!
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:08 am

Hey gang!!! Yeah, I know it. It's been TOO LONG. But I just wanted you all to know that I am doing fine and how much I enjoyed slinging lead with you guys in MOHH2 and COD. So many laughs at a time when I really needed them. It appears that you all aren't particularly active these days, but I completely understand why. Life ain't easy, and it doesn't seem to get easier. But I want everyone to know that the diversion Zapper Heroes gave me was right on time, and I will NEVER forget the good times I had with the old gang. Bonecrackr my man, we seriously have to do an MOHH2 theme game for old times' sake and rally up the troops. I have not touched the game in several months. Kids have taken over with Mario Cart Wii et al. And like everyone else, life has gotten in the way. But that does not detract from the fond memories I had playing with you guys. I am truly thankful to have gotten to know everyone, and we all should cherish what ZH stood for and the enjoyment it gave us! I love you

Peace,

Fury
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:05 am

I think at the very least we could be able to have a monthly MOHH2 game just for the heck of it. I loaned out my copy of the game so I have to hunt it down again. If nothing else we can talk through e-mail maybe set something up for that.

Good to hear from an OLD ZH core gamer like you again Fury! Hope to talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
danny

danny

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:49 am

I wish i had blop wii again, its not as fun on the xbox and on WaW 360 there are 10x more hackers than on the wii version and its easier to get "infected" on xbox than it is on wii Sad I wish i could play with the ZH again on wii
Back to top Go down
http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Sgt Fury wrote:
Hey gang!!! Yeah, I know it. It's been TOO LONG. But I just wanted you all to know that I am doing fine and how much I enjoyed slinging lead with you guys in MOHH2 and COD. So many laughs at a time when I really needed them. It appears that you all aren't particularly active these days, but I completely understand why. Life ain't easy, and it doesn't seem to get easier. But I want everyone to know that the diversion Zapper Heroes gave me was right on time, and I will NEVER forget the good times I had with the old gang. Bonecrackr my man, we seriously have to do an MOHH2 theme game for old times' sake and rally up the troops. I have not touched the game in several months. Kids have taken over with Mario Cart Wii et al. And like everyone else, life has gotten in the way. But that does not detract from the fond memories I had playing with you guys. I am truly thankful to have gotten to know everyone, and we all should cherish what ZH stood for and the enjoyment it gave us! I love you

Peace,

Fury

Hope you're doing well Sarge and gang!
I'm usually not on ZH any more and playing.
I don't think I'll have time to play/chat with you all because I'm going to have a busy summer ahead of me. Summer conditioning for sports, studying, and other wacko stuff.

Keep in touch!
-kC
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
Sponsored content

Roll Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call?   Roll Call? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Roll Call? Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-