Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
    https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Party at Ma and Pops house

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Papa T
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Papa T

Party at Ma and Pops house Empty
    PostSubject: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:51 am

Ok so with it being summer and all and also the fact that I have switched from a back half nights to a front half days schedule we will be having a COD night this Friday night. We will also be moving Troth Tuesday to Troth Fridays. I will try to be on COD on friday nights from now on. I will try to post here if I will not make it.
    Back to top Go down
    [ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:57 pm

How did papa troth tuesday come to be?
    Back to top Go down
    Papa T
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Ok small change of plans. I kinda forgot that Friday is my youngest girls 9th birthday sleepover. Needless to say Mama and I will be occupied. We will do it next Friday I hope. lol. It's summer time and I'm on vacation so who knows.

Sunset: For the last 15 years I have been working nights and I would stay up until like 2-3am on Tuesdays. So that turned into one of the main days that I played COD and then a bunch of ZH'ers started joining me and therefore Troth Tuesday's.
    Back to top Go down
    ZH|Ku12312
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Papa T wrote:
    Ok small change of plans. I kinda forgot that Friday is my youngest girls 9th birthday sleepover. Needless to say Mama and I will be occupied. We will do it next Friday I hope. lol. It's summer time and I'm on vacation so who knows.

Sunset: For the last 15 years I have been working nights and I would stay up until like 2-3am on Tuesdays. So that turned into one of the main days that I played COD and then a bunch of ZH'ers started joining me and therefore Troth Tuesday's.

Lol.

Sunny, Troth Tuesdays has been around for like a long time lol.
    Sometimes when Troth is not around for Troth Tuesdays, we'd play anyways.
    So it kind of lived up to its own name
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Count me in but Ill be rusty, and I have to move the Wii AGAIN! Got a 17 yr old moving back in so hes taking my game room, BLAH. But I get to slap the Wii on a 65 inch so that will be interesting. CANT WAIT! We gonna use the in game chat or Skype?
    Back to top Go down
    musicman748

musicman748

PostSubject: Re: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:57 pm

We should use skype so that way I can talk and play too!
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:07 pm

skype!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
    Admin
    Admin
    ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:19 am

Is this still going on? If so got a time?
    Back to top Go down
    musicman748

musicman748

PostSubject: Re: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:54 pm

I will be on tonight too! Hit me up on skype
    Back to top Go down
    Papa T
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:12 am

Sorry Bone, looks like we are having to pass this week also. We have family up from California and Mama's upstairs in bed feeling sick from something she ate. We will try to be on next Friday.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at Ma and Pops house   Party at Ma and Pops house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party at Ma and Pops house
    Page 1 of 1